Borini won't return to Blues

Guest justin_3d

Guest justin_3d

who is advocating Mourinho here?? you want to know my opinion about Mourinho ? he is killing the spirit of this heavenly beautiful game. yes i just said that!!! the whole world is just fucking crazy about football. After Sex football is the most popular activitiy in my opinion. one scouse once said that ""Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that." and that is true. Do you think people who are hungry, struugle for their own right and self respect , fighting for freedom like the Mourinho brand of football???? Hell no !!!!! Football is larger than life in many parts of the world. And I assure you people still love beautiful football not the football that Mourinho Capello present to you.

Fair enough, but as i stated above, all the circumstance hold.

Our club needs to have a priority. What is our philisophy?

Do we want more youth at the cost of tittle, or do we want to continue buying expensive players at the cost of youth?

If it's the latter, then by all means keep Carlo. He will build you an expensive ultra sexy team.

But if it's youth, then you got the wrong coach men. It is why i push for someone like Bielsa. Look how much Bielsa push for youth at Chile?

You need coaches like this that like to work with youth and promote them.

However it all boils down to the clubs philosophy. And sadly we are not there yet to sacrifice trophies at the cost of youth.

As i said it here long time ago, that coaches like Mourinho, Carlo, Rijkard and such are as good as what they have.

One reason why i like Villa-Boas is that he mentions this. This shows humility and i like it. He knows he is as good as what he has.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You really don't know nothing

There's really no need in that, okay so someone is wrong, aren't we all. Couldn't you at least just be nice and say 'No it wasn't Carlo'. And by the way if you say '' you don't know nothing'' that means you mean something, you were meant to say you really don't know anything.

And as for Borini, read this on Sky Sports News today, can't blame him to be honest, if he's really happy then i'm happy for him and wish him the best of luck.

yes carlo is a great coach. his attacking free flowing football is not only the asset for chelsea but for English football too. If you want to see him successful then give him his player. give him Sneijder, kaka, Neymer et al who are already successful or have tremendous talent. then sit and watch. and people like me who want to see youth that are grown by this club subscribe chelsea TV.

Guest justin_3d

yes carlo is a great coach. his attacking free flowing football is not only the asset for chelsea but for English football too. If you want to see him successful then give him his player. give him Sneijder, kaka, Neymer et al who are already successful or have tremendous talent. then sit and watch. and people like me who want to see youth that are grown by this club subscribe chelsea TV.

I would love to see more youth.

I would fire Carlo and get Bielsa, or Boas....well not sure of Boas as far as youth, cause his team is full of super stud.

So can't say much of him for youth just yet.

But yes for Bielsa and Wenger.

I would hire Bielsa, let him work with and put no pressure on him. If he is introducing more youth and playing good, then that is fine.

But then again we might end up like Arsenes Wenger Arsenal, and a lot of people don't want that.

I like Wenger Model, and is the best for long term.

Guest justin_3d

you dont have to play 11 teenager . just integrate 2 or 3 from youth

I actually want more. 4 or 5.

I don't think Villa-Boas can give me this.

Only Bielsa and Wenger i would say can do that.

You really don't know nothing, if you openly say something like that.

It was not Ancelotti, but the board that froze him out!

Carlo liked him and tip him to break into the team. But he got injured, and the board tried to give him a merely one year extension to his contract.

The board here is fucking this up again!!!

Again people are ignorant here and choose to throw everything on Carlo fault, when they fail to realize that the board is the biggest screw up of this season!

mate who picks the team ? i like Carlo but its up to him who runs out on a Saturday im gutted Borini is going

Guest justin_3d

mate who picks the team ? i like Carlo but its up to him who runs out on a Saturday im gutted Borini is going

Read everything i posted above.

Guest justin_3d

so your saying the board would simply not allow Carlo to pick Borini ?

He was injured, and then the board tried to give him a one year extension. The lad did not want that, and because he did not sign, the board froze him from playing at the team.

This situation is very frustrating. Borini has tons of talent and will be a good player, Ancellotti done the right thing by getting him out on loan where he has done the business. We do not know the ins and outs of it but it appears Borini would have been willing to stay had he been offered a suitable contract. It sounds a bit funny to me, why did they offer Kakuta and Bruma long term deals but not Borini??. I think something has gone on here that we don't know about.....

so your saying the board would simply not allow Carlo to pick Borini ?

Yea that's true. And as silly as it sounds but borini himself said it in a reply to one of the posters on his facebook page.

He was asked why isn't Carlo playing him or giving him opportunities. To this he replied on the lines of Carlo is a very nice guy and supports him and wants to play him and it is not him. Which obviously hinted that it is the board that have frozen him out

Guest justin_3d

This situation is very frustrating. Borini has tons of talent and will be a good player, Ancellotti done the right thing by getting him out on loan where he has done the business. We do not know the ins and outs of it but it appears Borini would have been willing to stay had he been offered a suitable contract. It sounds a bit funny to me, why did they offer Kakuta and Bruma long term deals but not Borini??. I think something has gone on here that we don't know about.....

Just like the Ray Wilking saga???

I keep saying it, the board is screwing up, yet no one ask to sack them?

Yea that's true. And as silly as it sounds but borini himself said it in a reply to one of the posters on his facebook page.

Realistically he would not have picked him from the start anyway. he would have a few sub apprearances to his name. Getting him out on loan was the best thing....

He was injured, and then the board tried to give him a one year extension. The lad did not want that, and because he did not sign, the board froze him from playing at the team.

ok ok , but i still think if Carlo had shown some faith in the boy and said listen if you commit to a one year deal ile give you frequent opportunities in the first team and if you play well you will get a better offer , im sure he would have agreed. i just think occasionally Carlo is just to stubborn , not necessarily in this case but in other things

Realistically he would not have picked him from the start anyway. he would have a few sub apprearances to his name. Getting him out on loan was the best thing....

That's what I meant. All youngsters got few mins and some got starts but borini got neither and the fan asked him why is Carlo not giving him playing time?

Board has frozen him out and have therefore sent him on loan

although i agree the board is messing this up and it was the right thing to send him on what has turned out to be a very productive loan but i just think the promise of first team football was never really there for him in the time frame he wished for i think the offer of it this year should be