Borini won't return to Blues

Guest justin_3d

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great decision . He just saved his career. Under Mr Ancelotti he has very little chance. Delighted for his decision and wish him all the best.

Brendan has been great and helped me a lot. He just got my confidence higher and higher which is very important for a young player.]

I hope all other young blues can have some support and confidence like him in the future

Guest justin_3d

great decision . He just saved his career. Under Mr Ancelotti he has very little chance. Delighted for his decision and wish him all the best.

I hope all other young blues can have some support and confidence like him in the future

You really don't know nothing, if you openly say something like that.

It was not Ancelotti, but the board that froze him out!

Carlo liked him and tip him to break into the team. But he got injured, and the board tried to give him a merely one year extension to his contract.

The board here is fucking this up again!!!

Again people are ignorant here and choose to throw everything on Carlo fault, when they fail to realize that the board is the biggest screw up of this season!

Guest justin_3d

yeah sorry i want to withdraw my post as Carlo Ancelotty has a brigth history of promoting youth.

sorry again.and forgive my dumbness

Dude he has giving youth a lot of chance this season.

He has done the right thing in taking it slow with the youth.

Now the only player that can get more time next season is Sturridge. Everyone else, shows why Carlo was correct in taking it slow. Kakuta, PVA, Bruma, and now currently Josh need more time. Another loan spell would do well for them.

Sturridge is the one to comeback and get into the team. And for that to happen Anelka has to leave. And most likely he will.

But Carlo has been doing good with youth in my opinion. I am not piss at Carlo, it's the board that gets me piss.

And they know they done wrong, but they will wipe their hand cleans by trying to blame Carlo.

Dude he has giving youth a lot of chance this season.

I did not read after that. Anyway nothing personal on you. you are a great fan but let me live with my philosophy of blooding our own home grown talent. Under Mr Ancelotti I wont have the opportunity to relish the performance of our youth. So I will enjoy our reserve and youth games until something different takes place.

Guest justin_3d

I did not read after that. Anyway nothing personal on you. you are a great fan but let me live with my philosophy of blooding our own home grown talent. Under Mr Ancelotti I wont have the opportunity to relish the performance of our youth. So I will enjoy our reserve and youth games until something different takes place.

Dude you expect too much.

Non of our youth are up to it. Only one is Sturridge, but even he is not from our academy. That was a Arsenal type buy. We buy them young, and label them as "our youth"

Dude i am not talking about sturridge and sturridge is NOT a kid. in 2010 Carlo promised us that he will integrate/ promote 5 young players with the first team I didn't see that. Why he did promise that in the first place. was he just trying to be a yes man?

forget about chelsea you just name 1 player just 1 young player who is developed/nurtured/promoted by him in is 14 yrs career before coming to chelsea .

Guest justin_3d

Dude i am not talking about sturridge and sturridge is NOT a kid. in 2010 Carlo promised us that he will integrate/ promote 5 young players with the first team I didn't see that. Why he did promise that in the first place. was he just trying to be a yes man?

forget about chelsea you just name 1 player just 1 young player who is developed/nurtured/promoted by him in is 14 yrs career before coming to chelsea .

And he did tried to put them in the team.

But they where not good enough. Only Sturridge, but when you have Anelka, Kalou and Drogba in front of you it becomes hard.

It is why Anelka shall leave and give room to Sturridge.

Other then that, Carlo did good with the youth, and is the same thing i would have done.

Yeah, that's right, Carlo Ancelotti has done a magnificent job with youth, for instance :

- At the start of the season, we had 5 youth suposed to be involved in the first team, the five of them are in loan now because they couldn't get playing time.

- We played our third right back as a left back in a friendly game (Marseille), instead of playing PvA.

- We played our third right back as CB against the mighty Sunderland.

- Even with Malouda and Anelka in poor form, and an ill Drogba, Sturridge couldn't get any playing time.

Yeah, that's great.

Guest justin_3d

Yeah, that's right, Carlo Ancelotti has done a magnificent job with youth, for instance :

- At the start of the season, we had 5 youth suposed to be involved in the first team, the five of them are in loan now because they couldn't get playing time.

- We played our third right back as a left back in a friendly game (Marseille), instead of playing PvA.

- We played our third right back as CB against the mighty Sunderland.

- Even with Malouda and Anelka in poor form, and an ill Drogba, Sturridge couldn't get any playing time.

Yeah, that's great.

Because they are not that good.

Again i keep saying it, i would have done the same.

The only one that was good for the season is Sturridge, but we have too many strikers ahead of him, that hinders his opportunity.

So if the only mistake i would say is Sturridge. But even then, Carlo did good in giving him a loan to Bolton. He shall come back into the team for the new season full of confidence. And hopefully with a spot to get into if Anelka leave.

Other then that, i don't rate the other young players, and Carlo did right to send them on loan.

Only Sturridge, but when you have Anelka, Kalou and Drogba in front of you it becomes hard.

Are serious mate? look man i dont want to make this thread into another Carlo bashing thread. During this season, during our bad time I pledged my support to carlo, just because I could not stand the exaggerated amount of negativity delivered my other notable members.I have been watching AC milan since 1989 I know what AC milan is and I know what what is carlo's approach toward youth. He is great coach. You wont find any other coach like him easily. today people are shouting for rijkaard, basten, kloop ..all are rubbish. it is hard to find a coach like carlo. but if you want to find your club a self sustainable one then certainly carlo is not the right person. Our board clearly sent the mssg that that the club will be going to be a self sufficient one. that is why they showed 5 experienced. important and expensive players the door. I support the vision of this club as I think FFP by UEFA will certainly take place by 2018. But carlo needs either experience or outrageously talented youth like KAKA. He CAN NOT develope an above average player to an extraordinary world beater. I wont give you an example of Abate or Gourcouff but I will drop a name of a player who is being regarded as the BEST striker in premier league till date. Yes I am talking about Thiery Henry who was going to be completely ruined by CA at juventus.

Guest justin_3d

Are serious mate? look man i dont want to make this thread into another Carlo bashing thread. During this season, during our bad time I pledged my support to carlo, just because I could not stand the exaggerated amount of negativity delivered my other notable members.I have been watching AC milan since 1989 I know what AC milan is and I know what what is carlo's approach toward youth. He is great coach. You wont find any other coach like him easily. today people are shouting for rijkaard, basten, kloop ..all are rubbish. it is hard to find a coach like carlo. but if you want to find your club a self sustainable one then certainly carlo is not the right person. Our board clearly sent the mssg that that the club will be going to be a self sufficient one. that is why they showed 5 experienced. important and expensive players the door. I support the vision of this club as I think FFP by UEFA will certainly take place by 2018. But carlo needs either experience or outrageously talented youth like KAKA. He CAN NOT develope an above average player to an extraordinary world beater. I wont give you an example of Abate or Gourcouff but I will drop a name of a player who is being regarded as the BEST striker in premier league till date. Yes I am talking about Thiery Henry who was going to be completely ruined by CA at juventus.

And so does the world best Mourinho can do that?

I seem to see a lot of people want him, but from what i see, he is worse then Carlo. All he ask if for more money to buy players.

If there is only one coach i can see that does this is Wenger. But how much criticism he gets this day?

Sorry but on a big club like Chelsea is hard to do that. You have to got coaches like Mourinho, Carlo and such that spend big, and maintain a squad of super ego.

If you want youth, then def. Carlo nor Mourinho are NOT your man. It's the Wenger and Bielsa type!

But nobody wants that this day.

If you ask me more youth at the cost of trophies a la wenger model, i will take it. But that's not the philosophy of the club, something Carlo has said many times over.

And so does the world best Mourinho can do that?

I seem to see a lot of people want him, but from what i see, he is worse then Carlo. All he ask if for more money to buy players.

who is advocating Mourinho here?? you want to know my opinion about Mourinho ? he is killing the spirit of this heavenly beautiful game. yes i just said that!!! the whole world is just fucking crazy about football. After Sex football is the most popular activitiy in my opinion. one scouse once said that "“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” and that is true. Do you think people who are hungry, struugle for their own right and self respect , fighting for freedom like the Mourinho brand of football???? Hell no !!!!! Football is larger than life in many parts of the world. And I assure you people still love beautiful football not the football that Mourinho Capello present to you.

and dont drag Wenger here. It is Ok to Mock wenger , infact it is great. I do that every chance I get. But remember one thing without spending crazy money Arse is still in top four. And if they have defenders like terry, Alex, Ivan, Cole ( ok they had him before) then EPL would have been 2 horse race. and the other club would be manchester united or chelsea