Charles N'Zogbia joins Villa

Tomo

Guest justin_3d

Good business if it where to happen.

But if we get Neymar, then there is no need to get him.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

If i have to pick between Kalou, Malouda,Zhirkov and N'zogbia for the final 20 -25 mins, It surely would be N'zogbia without any doubt. Good Squad addition (if we go for him)

True. If we sell Yury, Kalou, then he will be great to buy.

I agree we need to stop buying players with massive price tags and shop around, Charles N'zogbia would be a great for Chelsea can play both left and right. I know some people are saying we should try and sign A. Robben but that would cost a lot, plus he very injury prone.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest justin_3d

All gone quiet with the kid.

Might be an interesting buy if you ask me. But I think he might be similar to Malouda....Not a big step up unlike Neymar and such.

Isn't he another one whose been linked heavily to Liverpool? Then I thought I read that Wigan said they'd let him go to a CL side so that excludes Liverpool. Maybe all quiet on him is a good thing? Think he'd be a good addition to Chelsea.

His attitude could be a problem, has blown up at both Newcastle and Wigan....will need a strong manager to keep him in line...

no need for that..he`s been a pike in a lil pond at those clubs,always wishing he was somewhere else..he`d be like a perch at out club,happy to be there and acutely aware that if he should try it on,he`d get chewed the fuck up by the big fish in our squad.

as it goes tho personally,i think we have enough moody enigmatic frenchmen in our squad as it is so unless i knew for sure Anelka & Malouda were on their way out. i`d rather us pass on him and go for a player with a more roll up the sleeves and get stuck in attitude when we are up against it,rather than one with a fragile mental state who shrinks and fades away as soon as the shit hits the fan.

i`d rather us pass on him and go for a player with a more roll up the sleeves and get stuck in attitude when we are up against it,rather than one with a fragile mental state who shrinks and fades away as soon as the shit hits the fan.

I get what you're saying about wanting a mentally tough player for the tough times. That said, fighting for your PL lives like Wigan did for weeks has to give a player some experience dealing with adversity and challenges. It may not be CL stress but I'm sure it was no picnic for Wigan players the last month of the season. I'd personally be happy to have N'Zogbia but Roman didn't ask me.

Guest justin_3d

And i think Charles would count as a Homegrown player!

Who needs English when this rules makes foreign players Homegrown! :)