Charles N'Zogbia joins Villa

Tomo

Its no secret that we need to go back to the Robben and Duff days of 2 natural wingers and while we will most likely bring in a Mata as our Robben or even Robben himself, i thought this lad could be our modern day Damien Duff.

I got the idea after seeing this well wrote thread http://www.chelsea.v...le.asp?a=523279

He is fast, aint afraid to take players on (which is more than can be said for some of our current players) and nearly went to Birmingham for £9 million in January and as the author of the above article said, entering the last year of his contract and with Wigan's possible relegation (all though i personally think there stay up now) we could possibly get a bargain here at around £5-7m.

thoughts?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he can replace Malouda very very good, why not try to sign him, he is cheap and really great player.

Seems to me like he'd be replacing Zhirkov if anything. I think the club has a certain brazilian lined up to replace Flo.

Don't get me wrong, N'Zogbia really is a great player (if a little temperamental), homegrown and at a good age. I think he'd be a good acquisition to the squad, but I see there being a lot of interest in him this summer (regardless if Wigan go down), and he'd prefer going to a club where he'd be guaranteed football week-in week-out.

Charles N'Zogbia is a class act but Newcastle sold him because of his attitude. He has good games, he has great games but also he very often hides and sulks. I reckon he'd be outstanding for us tho and i've been saying it a lot in the last few months, he's got a great FK, great delivery from set pieces and scores a fair share of goals. If Wigan go down, we must act quickly because he won't be that expensive. He's probably their highest earner too.

Would i want Charles N'Zogbia to play for Chelsea? Yes.

N'Zogbia! Yes please, cracking little player and someone who will take on players, take free kicks etc. Probably wont be expensive than alot of other wingers we're looking at too. I need to see more of this Mata guy, you guys make him out to be dogs ballacks. Mata a realistic transfer?

But on topic, would love to see us put a cheeky bid in for Charles!

N'Zogbia! Yes please, cracking little player and someone who will take on players, take free kicks etc. Probably wont be expensive than alot of other wingers we're looking at too. I need to see more of this Mata guy, you guys make him out to be dogs ballacks. Mata a realistic transfer?

But on topic, would love to see us put a cheeky bid in for Charles!

Wigan can't defend for sh*t but their wide players actually play wide, take a player on, cut in, cross. Those things you hope a wide player can do.

N'Zogbia seems like a good piece of business - talented, young, not too expensive, fills a need.

Easily has been Wigan's best player this season, and has all the right attributes to succeed at a bigger club. He can take on players, cross and to score goals - and can make something out of nothing. Can really play on when the rest of the team isn't up to the standard, which he has done on numerous times for Wigan. Would be cheap compared to others that play in the similar style.

But personally i believe he would be going to Liverpool and will become a part of the Kenny 'revolution' that will happen in the summer.:mouthclosed:

This would be a pretty good transfer imo. If Wigan get relegated chances are even bigger that he'll leave and he wouldn't be expensive. He's certainly better then Malouda and Zhirkov at the moment.

Still, I'd rather have Kakuta play instead of him.