We should be proud of our pursuit

Dont give a fuck what any-one says

- 2 months ago we were out of the champions league places, EIGHTEEN points off the top at one point

-below Tottenham and just above Sunderland and Bolton

-yet we still managed to take the title race to the last month

We should be IMMENSELY proud of what we have done for the last couple of months and things only look up next season (god im starting to sound like a scouser mouthclosed.gif )

KTBFFHblue%20scalf.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

I can definately agree, but.... We had a great chance today, for god sake, to WIN!!! But the first minute of the match changed everything. Luiz wasnt so confident after the goal, Ancelotti was very agry, but we had to take the game into our hands and play, but then second goal is just like THE END. :( Bad day acually, but I hope Ancelotti will remain for the next season, if not it will be wrong move from the directors of Chelsea.

It is only pity that the brilliant pursuit ended up in such a shite performance at Old Trafford, making those average players look like champions.

Never mind, no one thought we would get there and chase the title still, hats off.

Looking at it realistically we didn't deserve to win the title. I am proud of the boys, but I feel sad because I know we could've done so much better this season. Let's finish these 2 matches and off to the market for some fresh blood.

Sorry but I'd be proud if we'd gone out fighting.

Did you see any kind of fight today?

A massive, massive difference between this performance and the performance at Emirates under Mourinho when we lost the title as well. Toothless X a proper fight

Looking at it realistically we didn't deserve to win the title. I am proud of the boys, but I feel sad because I know we could've done so much better this season. Let's finish these 2 matches and off to the market for some fresh blood.

Neither do Man United. They will win it because of our crisis and because they have more points, nothing more. Their squad is average and it is said that they will win it despite it.

A massive, massive difference between this performance and the performance at Emirates under Mourinho when we lost the title as well. Toothless X a proper fight

Exactly. Even the pundits on SkySports recognised our fight & determination at the Emirates.. That was the power of Mourinho unfortunately. He had the power to inspire and say the right things in the dressing room & you could see it.

Neither do Man United. They will win it because of our crisis and because they have more points, nothing more. Their squad is average and it is said that they will win it despite it.

Get over it.

Not so much proud of today,that was annoying but the rest of the times I agree.We got back into the title race when we looked to be in trouble of finishing 4th.All that 'Channel 5'bollocks from Arsenal fans and co bleh!! 2nd aint so bad..finished 2nd times before and bounced back afters...now time to put in a performance in the next two games to make us proud

Yeh I thought that about the Emrites but as well not that makes much difference when we played Arsenal they werent fighting for the title where today both teams where..just shame we didnt look as if we wanted it

I dont understand u guys saying we didnt deserve the title, what the flock??? The start of the season was brilliant, as the end of the 2011 as well, but luck of stability in the winter games cost us alot.. ;(

Proud of what? Sure we did well to get back to within 3 points and make todays game against Man Utd meaningful but far from feeling proud, we should feel angry and disappointed. Rather than looking at the last couple of months and concluding "ye we did well to get where we are and we just came up short" instead maybe we should look at the season as a whole and ask how did we go through such a bad run for so long? I mean you dont see Real Madrid going on a run like that for such a lenght of time, you dont see Barcelona go on a run like that and isn't that the standard that Roman Abramovich aims for with this club? Yes we did well to fight our way into a title race that we had no right to be involved in but our opponents today aren't Barcelona or Real Madrid, by their high standards this is an average Man Utd side and were hardly runaway leaders. How did this season all go so wrong?

Today we were dreadful, slow, predictable, disjointed, especially compared to a faster, slicker Man Utd side. Todays performance might have been the worst I've seen from us since our 3-0 defeat to Man Utd. It was awful from start to finish.

Far from proud, we should be asking how we have let our standards slip so dramatically that getting 2nd place, being eliminated at the quater final stage of the Champions League and enduring a torrid few months can now be considered something to be proud of.

I dont understand u guys saying we didnt deserve the title, what the flock??? The start of the season was brilliant, as the end of the 2011 as well, but luck of stability in the winter games cost us alot.. ;(

That's why we don't deserve it.

If you can't maintain your form & you go 3-4months off form then you don't deserve it.

Proud of what? Sure we did well to get back to within 3 points and make todays game against Man Utd meaningful but far from feeling proud, we should feel angry and disappointed. Rather than looking at the last couple of months and concluding "ye we did well to get where we are and we just came up short" instead maybe we should look at the season as a whole and ask how did we go through such a bad run for so long? I mean you dont see Real Madrid going on a run like that for such a lenght of time, you dont see Barcelona go on a run like that and isn't that the standard that Roman Abramovich aims for with this club? Yes we did well to fight our way into a title race that we had no right to be involved in but our opponents today aren't Barcelona or Real Madrid, by their high standards this is an average Man Utd side and were hardly runaway leaders. How did this season all go so wrong?

Today we were dreadful, slow, predictable, disjointed, especially compared to a faster, slicker Man Utd side. Todays performance might have been the worst I've seen from us since our 3-0 defeat to Man Utd. It was awful from start to finish.

Far from proud, we should be asking how we have let our standards slip so dramatically that getting 2nd place, being eliminated at the quater final stage of the Champions League and enduring a torrid few months can now be considered something to be proud of.

Comparing Chelsea with Barca and Madrid? Do we have squad as good as they have?

Man utd may be average, but they have a plan. They play it for a long time now and it worked for them today.

Why didn't you compare Chelsea with Inter and Bayern? Why did you choose Barca and Madrid?

Yes we gave it a fight that day but we sure didnt in the few weeks leading up to that match.

United were crumbling and there for the taking yet we labour to a dire draw at St James Park and at home to Bolton which ultimately cost us in the end, not to mention the christmas period where we didnt know our ass from our elbow and the Anfield display was beyond woefull.