Sky in United's corner?

Since boxing day we have/will play played 19 times at the same weekend/midweek as Man.Utd in the prem.

2 of them were/are before Utd played

5 of them were/are at the same time (including our 2 games against eachother)

13 (THIRTEEN) of them were/are after Utd

Now this is a complete joke and proves beyond reasonable doubt that sky are infact in Utd's corner, playing after your nearest rivals put intense pressure on you if they get a win (you saw how it affected us at WHL last season) and the fact that 2/3's of our recent games have been after utd is to be quite frank a complete and utter joke,.

sort it out sky.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer that tbh, Chelsea isn't a team that wilts under pressure. We oftentimes need a kick in the ass in every game for us to start playing. And if Utd playing before gives us that kick in the ass, ,then I'm all for it.

They do seem to have got a suspiscious amount of 12:45 kick offs on a weekend when we have 16:00 ones particularly in the last few months of the season. Not a single home 12:45 kick off in the league for us this season and what a surprise they get a 12:45 next week against Blackburn as well.

Not a single home 12:45 kick off in the league for us this season and what a surprise they get a 12:45 next week against Blackburn as well.

Now that is a complete and utter joke,pure biased,we knew all along Sky were on their side anyway.

This is why Sky are a complete joke! And that's why I wrote on my facebook the other day, that the BBC should play some part in viewing Premier League games next season. Even if it's just 1 game every weekend, I bet there will be a lot more people being able to watch the Premier League on conventional TV, which means, hopefully more earlier games at 12:45.

They do it for the Championship sometimes, so why not the Premier League?

This is why Sky are a complete joke! And that's why I wrote on my facebook the other day, that the BBC should play some part in viewing Premier League games next season. Even if it's just 1 game every weekend, I bet there will be a lot more people being able to watch the Premier League on conventional TV, which means, hopefully more earlier games at 12:45.

They do it for the Championship sometimes, so why not the Premier League?

Becuase the BBC are a bunch of cheap bastards that dont want to invest in quality programmes

That Chelsea fans have to wait longer than United fans to watch there game. Absolute disgrace....

Maybe it's because United are the leaders? So they think it's more pressure on United to win knowing their rivals will play after. It works both ways :)