• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I don't often watch United, but I woke up early and can't get back to sleep so decided to watch the game, and I have to say it's very weird to see a team that have played together for so long with such poor understanding with each other.

Mata is looking clueless to be honest. Wait, I take that back...Mata looks like someone who is being dictated to by David Moyes.

He effect on the game is zero...as I say this, he just crossed from deep, but United are looking like Stoke at the moment - lumping balls into the box from all angles. Anyway, it looks like he has no understanding with his team-mates at the moment and Moyes hasn't a clue how to use him....which is a little bit sad for Juan, but it's still all very hilarious! :D

Poor Juan ...

exactly what I was about to say.

I think from a Chelsea POV I've always said that's great business. We offload a great player, but that really isn't useful to us, to a side that is a mess and doesn't necessarily need him (in addition to having a clueless manager who doesn't even know how to use him). But from a fan perspective, I really feel bad for him because I wish him good because he's such a great guy, a lovely person, a rare character. It's sad for him, but it's great for Chelsea imo. I'm heartbroken nonetheless.

Look how 19th century their football is:

BgC8Ee1CYAEg3lm.png

Thirty minutes of play and all they already crossed 18 balls in the box. They sign one of the best playmakers in the sport and still all they do is cross. That's why I said Moyes is clueless and that's the biggest advantage of selling a special player like Mata to a team leaded by a clown.

update: 29 crosses in 38 minutes

BgC9JEeCIAEl4WC.png

exactly what I was about to say.

I think from a Chelsea POV I've always said that's great business. We offload a great player, but that really isn't useful to us, to a side that is a mess and doesn't necessarily need him (in addition to having a clueless manager who doesn't even know how to use him). But from a fan perspective, I really feel bad for him because I wish him good because he's such a great guy, a lovely person, a rare character. It's sad for him, but it's great for Chelsea imo. I'm heartbroken nonetheless.

Look how 19th century their football is:

BgC8Ee1CYAEg3lm.png

Thirty minutes of play and all they already crossed 18 balls in the box. They sign one of the best playmakers in the sport and still all they do is cross. That's why I said Moyes is clueless and that's the biggest advantage of selling a special player like Mata to a team leaded by a clown.

update: 29 crosses in 38 minutes

BgC9JEeCIAEl4WC.png

Our national team don't cross that much but still our offense is a bit like Man Utd, flat midfield without any deep in play, pass to a wing and cross to our tall forward and midfielders in the box lol.

Fulham shoulda scored all 3 of those counter attacks. Man Utd's defence is all over the place, what a hilarious team. I've got £15 left in my WH account, gonna hold on as long as i can until i whack it on a Man Utd win. And they go to the Emirates on Wednesday. This could be a fatal blow, a dagger to the heart. 'Mon you FULHAM!

Lewis Holtby looks pretty decent, good and composed on the ball. And Mata showing why we sold him.

Man Utd will win though. Absolutely no doubt Man Utd will win this game somehow. I can smell a fergie time last gasp winner.