• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Looking at Liverpool and City's goal difference's makes me sad. Has to feel so good to see the guys who are paid the big money to score goals actually scoring them. It's been so long I've nearly forgotten.

Suarez who will almost certainly hit 30+ goals this season...

Agüero who may score nearly that many...

And we have Fernando bloody Torres who may not even break double digits. A club as massive as ours and we've been without a striker worth his salt for 2 seasons now. Not even mad about it anymore. Just numb. :(

That's a shame i don't like to see anyone injured but it will be good for us, he is too good.

Funny thing I just watched, Sports Personality, Fergie was getting a special award. They showed a nice video, how wonderful humans Utd have been, lots of players saying how wonderful he is. They then they have on stage few people do with Fergie's and Utd's past, the likes of Dennis Law, Giggs, Fergie's old Staff, Albert, Rene etc. the. The most embarrassing part and surely awkward there is Golum himself standing there. I am sorry yes he may be sadly be current Utd manager but what part, what connection did he have to Fergies time at Utd.

Ronaldo sent Fergie a nice message about how brilliant Fergie has been with him. Awkward for Moyes, jus as well they won today, lol

Funniest thing, and I have suspected it for ages Fergie didn't pick him, his 'pal' as the papers said. He did not greet him like a pal to anyone frankly, Fergie have very warm welcomes to other but simply shook moyes hand and didn't even really look at hin.

Very interesting...

Haha arsenal playing better football than us. Is it a new thing? Have seen them like this from the day i watched epl but haven't seen them finishing higher than us! Except for a year which we won cl.

Well boys. This past weekend brought some unexpected surprises. The nippers of Arsenal were hammered badly, as I expected.

Liverpoops destroyed the free spending Spurs. As I said here AVB is still not someone who should be giving a free hand to buy players, set-up any PL team, he has not proved himself yet. His arrogant dealings were seen at Chelsea & he won´t change much.

Today, the social sites, newspapers are full of Liverpoops stories. The title bound Liverpool, lol. I believe, Chelsea plays them on 29th, it´s time to peg the poops down a notch or two.

Another sad story today, Aguero could be out for 6 weeks, sad in my view. Citeh without him, may falter badly.

AVB had little say about the signings. redknapp was just talking about it on CL draw, the chairman wants to be the manager and bringing in that new director of football, AVB had little say recently in what happened. It never works when you have someone like a director etc. ah well sad before Christmas.