• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I don't think so. Cardiff has won against City and draw against United, so why not?

United playing style suits Cardiffs defence much more then Arsenals. Im pretty sure Arsenal will pass Cardiff of the park tommorow, something United are not able to do.

generous to include Chelsea there. Arsenal, City have been way better

City has been way better? You mean considering only home matches, right? Their form away is worse than ours with far easier fixtures except the match against us.

I'm not discussing if they are or aren't title contenders, but their form away is abysmal, so even if they play amazing at home and are shite away, I can't say they're better than us...

If we were the ones losing away to the likes of Villa, Cardiff and Sunderland this forum would have imploded. It nearly did with losses to Everton and Newcastle... so yeah, not sure why you say City is way better, unless if this is a greener grass situation....

As for Arsenal, they're 4 pts ahead of us. We need to keep the gap and then we'll play them twice, get 6pts and it's a done deal :P (not entirely true and easy, not entirely unlike either)

City has been way better? You mean considering only home matches, right? Their form away is worse than ours with far easier fixtures except the match against us.

I'm not discussing if they are or aren't title contenders, but their form away is abysmal, so even if they play amazing at home and are shite away, I can't say they're better than us...

If we were the ones losing away to the likes of Villa, Cardiff and Sunderland this forum would have imploded. It nearly did with losses to Everton and Newcastle... so yeah, not sure why you say City is way better, unless if this is a greener grass situation....

As for Arsenal, they're 4 pts ahead of us. We need to keep the gap and then we'll play them twice, get 6pts and it's a done deal :P (not entirely true and easy, not entirely unlike either)

They won away in Moscow too and beat them 5-2 something at home. except Sunderland, Cardiff and Bayern game they haven't had a game where they haven't created enough chances. Strike-force is firing. Depth is there. On the long run they are title contenders. already racked up an insane GD

Their away form has been a mystery considering how good they are at home and yeah, all this without Kompany at the back. He'll be a big boost to them because Lescott had poor games in some of those defeats.

Shola Ameobi is 32.

:carlo2:

:noexpression:

:o

That blew my mind. I can't think of many other players who have had such uneventful, unimportant, pointless careers. I literally can't think of a single thing he's done, except be subbed on or subbed off. In between those slow trudges to the touchline I can't think of a single noteworthy act committed by this man.

And he's thirty-fucking-two. :o:o

Shola Ameobi is 32.

:carlo2:

:noexpression:

:o

That blew my mind. I can't think of many other players who have had such uneventful, unimportant, pointless careers. I literally can't think of a single thing he's done, except be subbed on or subbed off. In between those slow trudges to the touchline I can't think of a single noteworthy act committed by this man.

And he's thirty-fucking-two. :o:o

Score twice against us in the Carling Cup :(:rant::rant::rant:

Looks like we might have to play the long game with this Arsenal team.

Us and City must beat them.

I think this month they'll slip up. They don't have a deep squad. With a game every few days now, they'll eventually drop points

One injury to Giroud will finish their season