The English Football Thread

Steve

Think I'd rather Spuds finish in the top 4 than Arse.

It'd keep Bale away from United or City for another season and it would put a serious damper on Arsenal's hopes of luring top targets.

Same here, but its spurs so you know they'll bottle it

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Nice to know there are some ppl who hate Arsenal like i do, not as much obviously but you know, all good. Might start my own anti Arsenal club or anti supporters trust lol. Mon you Yids, glad they got that point against us now.

So who do people want to miss out on top four? Arsenal or Spurs?

Personally I'd take Spurs finishing fourth....and then getting knocked out in the qualifying rounds :eyebrows: :smiliecap1:

They keep Bale for at least one more season, but I think their squad struggles unless Levy invests....which I don't think he will.

Arsenal missing out puts the final nail in Wenger's coffin. Unfortunately I don't think it has the financial ramifications it did a few years ago because the stadium is nearly paid off, but it would be beautiful if they get to the point where they want to spend and can't attract top players. That means another top team could be looking for a change of manager.

Arsenal dropping points against Swansea Wigan ;) secures third for us (unless Spurs score 18 goals) and puts them under huge pressure, and we can sit back and watch with a drink in our hands. :beer::beer:

I'm gonna throw this thought out there (and I may follow up on it later).....

Next season is going to be the biggest shake-up in the Premier League ever. The top three teams could potentially all have new managers, maybe even four of the top five (Us, Citeh, United, Arsenal). Plus Everton. Throw in the new tv money and this summer will be huge. In fact across Europe there are going to be huge changes.

So who do people want to miss out on top four? Arsenal or Spurs?

Personally I'd take Spurs finishing fourth....and then getting knocked out in the qualifying rounds :eyebrows: :smiliecap1:

They keep Bale for at least one more season, but I think their squad struggles unless Levy invests....which I don't think he will.

Arsenal missing out puts the final nail in Wenger's coffin. Unfortunately I don't think it has the financial ramifications it did a few years ago because the stadium is nearly paid off, but it would be beautiful if they get to the point where they want to spend and can't attract top players. That means another top team could be looking for a change of manager.

Arsenal dropping points against Swansea secures third for us (unless Spurs score 18 goals) and puts them under huge pressure, and we can sit back and watch with a drink in our hands. :beer::beer:

*Wigan