• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

damn it. i wanted spurs in and those bloody idiotic gooners out of the top 4.

Spurs in the Champions League might be more dangerous than Arsenal, in more aspects including transfers, really. Plus, Bale might be on his way out.

Spurs in the Champions League might be more dangerous than Arsenal, in more aspects including transfers, really. Plus, Bale might be on his way out.

chelsea+mou+decent striker >>> anything tottenham can throw at us in a span of 1 transfer window.

on the other hand arsenal is a joke and the exact thing that is wrong with english football in CL. atleast spurs might go beyond the round of 16.

And since the CL spot is secured, we can now begin our transfer window signing world class players.

The new epl tv deal next season will bring massive money (120M£ for the title i think), so with mou as new manager, we have to be title contender.

Tottenham did well in the UCL last time in their debut season. Arsenal disgrace football. Target UCL only every year yet in what is it....16 years? They've made 1 final and maybe 2 semi's? Arsenal don't deserve to play UCL football. That being said if they had won it in 2006, i woulda stabbed myself to death (or found a more efficient way).

Watford are demonstrating why I want them to get promoted so much! If anyone else gets promoted ahead of them I'll be very upset.

They constantly attack attack attack. They're like a more organised Roma when they were under Zeman. Or like Wigan... only much, much more consistent and better at finishing their chances.

It's like a Swansea - Wigan hybrid.

Watford are demonstrating why I want them to get promoted so much! If anyone else gets promoted ahead of them I'll be very upset. They constantly attack attack attack. They're like a more organised Roma when they were under Zeman. Or like Wigan... only much, much more consistent and better at finishing their chances. It's like a Swansea - Wigan hybrid.

It's either Watford or Brighton for me, although if pushed would love to see Zola back into PL!

It's pathetic that Spurs have scored yet another lucky goal again. That's the umpteenth time it has happened this season!

On the other hand, Stoke only had 1 shot in the 1st half and it's their goal. :lol: Spurs had 7 shots and 4 on target.

chelsea+mou+decent striker >>> anything tottenham can throw at us in a span of 1 transfer window.

on the other hand arsenal is a joke and the exact thing that is wrong with english football in CL. atleast spurs might go beyond the round of 16.

But Spurs will take it as a step up and try to improve the squad. If Arsenal gets 4th, they'll celebrate the Top 4 trophy and be happy and sign an obscure young Frenchman as their 'marquee' signing in the summer

But Spurs will take it as a step up and try to improve the squad. If Arsenal gets 4th, they'll celebrate the Top 4 trophy and be happy and sign an obscure young Frenchman as their 'marquee' signing in the summer

LOL... accepted but as i said still dont find spurs a danger to us next season. BALE seems to be on his way out with or wothout CL next season and without him seriously dont see how they can challenge us for the title.

also just want the arse-anal fans to shut the fuck up and lose every shred of honor they have. :)