• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

A point above us as it stands, and we have fell like a fucking stone because of shit can football we have played for the last two games.

I won't be sold on how close we are to this team and that, I look at it from a point of if we hadn't cowered like puppies in the last two games where would we be.

The intensity we play with is miles away from what it should be of a team of our quality, it's shit to watch right now.

Just now, Special Juan said:

A point above us as it stands, and we have fell like a fucking stone because of shit can football we have played for the last two games.

I won't be sold on how close we are to this team and that, I look at it from a point of if we hadn't cowered like puppies in the last two games where would we be.

The intensity we play with is miles away from what it should be of a team of our quality, it's shit to watch right now.

That's it..only been 2 games yet downwe go. Time we play Monday could be think 9th or 10th depending? That needs to be a kick into gear!!

This why dont get why Man U written off so quick. Game in hand..theyre not bad bad..no one is great atm except Liverpool so all fighting really again for 3 spots at this rate 

13 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Why do we always seem to catch these teams at the arse end of their bad run of form?

I'll be fucking furious if we hand them another lifeline like we did for Everton and Wolves. 

Need to treat them like the team they are. Shit.

that wolves game and the manure robbery (plus those 2 late blown wins that ended up draws, BHO and SOTON)

If you watch Liverpool last night, watch how fucking intense they press, and I mean hound their opponents, we don't and can't do that.

They play with a fucking unreal desire to win that ball, allow shite teams to rest and dominate us. 

It's just shit to watch, that's the long and short of it

Full details as Premier League clubs reject five substitutes but make key change

The likes of Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola have been campaigning for the ability to make five changes per match but this will not be the case

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/full-details-premier-league-clubs-23183322

Premier League clubs will soon be allowed to name nine substitutes on the bench - but will still only be permitted to make three changes per match rather than five.

Debate has been raging recently as to how many subs per game managers should be allowed amid a hectic fixture schedule this season.

The vast majority of the top European leagues are allowing five changes, with the Premier League the only major one to revert to the traditional three of previous seasons.

The likes of Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola of Manchester City have been pleading for a change in order to prevent potential injury issues.

But in a latest vote over the rules at the meeting of the 20 clubs the verdict was a deadlocked 10 votes for and 10 votes against five substitutes being allowed - which falls way below the 14-6 majority split needed for a rule to be changed.

The separate vote to extend the number of substitutes able to be named on the bench from seven to nine did go through, however.

The decision is not likely to go down well with Klopp and Guardiola, who as recently as last month raged about the current rules.

"All the teams have to understand why it's so helpful. It's not an advantage, it's a necessity. 100 per cent," said Klopp.

"In all other countries it happens and here we make a bit more fun of the competition by having only three subs. That is really incredible, so we have to talk again."

And Guardiola added: "All around the world it's five substitutions, but here we believe we are more special people,

"We don't protect the players, and that's why it's a disaster. In this calendar, especially. I will demand, if the people allow, we have to come back to five substitutions. If not, it's difficult to sustain it."

Despite their passion about the subject, Klopp did not make a single substitute in Liverpool's 2-1 win over Tottenham on Wednesday, while Guardiola has made only three in total in City's last two games.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

If you watch Liverpool last night, watch how fucking intense they press, and I mean hound their opponents, we don't and can't do that.

They play with a fucking unreal desire to win that ball, allow shite teams to rest and dominate us. 

It's just shit to watch, that's the long and short of it

We just play very slowwww. Or get near goal and end up going backwards to our goalie.

8 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

We just play very slowwww. Or get near goal and end up going backwards to our goalie.

Reminds me of the time against Rennes CHO received the ball in the box and literally stopped to drag it backwards and pass backwards as well