Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

fucking Manure can be 2nd in the table o 13 games

only 2 points behind the dippers

I know we've talked about this before but I really don't know why you count their other game in hand now when we don't know when they will play it. :lol: For all we know, that game could be meaningless in the context of the title race or even the top 4 by the time they play it.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I know we've talked about this before but I really don't know why you count their other game in hand now when we don't know when they will play it. :lol: For all we know, that game would be meaningless in the context of the title race or even the top 4. 

just taking their next two games

not the one they did not play

and Villa next three games

14 minutes ago, Vesper said:

fuckers may well break our home record streak

Yep....I think they will. Know still a while to go but they don't look like losing any time soon especially now can have home fans again.  Urghhhhh grim 

Theyre on 64...ours was 86.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

That's assuming the others don't win theirs this weekend.

i am only talking about all teams being on 13 games, do not care about divergence

and I left out Villa, whose next 3 games are all more than winnable would would actually put them 2nd by a point, over manure

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
17 minutes ago, Vesper said:
they are going to win the league again
cant see anyone catching them

They generally seem to capitalise when others slip up.

And have the whole package going on..the little odd blip here and there but not losing except that dodgy time

6 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

How is United in such a good position. 4 points ahead of us if they win both games. And tomorrow they will. 

PGMOL

they have gifted at least 9 points so far via insane VAR and pen calls in their favour

29 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Yep....I think they will. Know still a while to go but they don't look like losing any time soon especially now can have home fans again.  Urghhhhh grim 

Theyre on 64...ours was 86.

here are the best shots the rest of the season for them to lose at Anfield

7772888b372a676862fa399bf01c7851.png9319d00f35d4cec5c89e9b0d0b2c2233.png8d100d07cde83bbe44c00be21c84f227.png

14072bb771d001f13e9dcf89cd573adb.pngf7fefc93f25ba246b2a9bca99cce1d1c.pngc0f1cbe73ab7ce7a4ccff6aa377dfd18.png