• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I honestly didn't think Spuds would be anything to worry about this season. They were playing horrendous football under Mou and it didn't look like they were going to be able to spend at all. But brought in a bunch of players and the ones they had are now fit.

With everyone looking inconsistent and dropping points Spuds have a legit chance to challenge. And they still have Bale to come in...

Hate these cunts.

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I honestly didn't think Spuds would be anything to worry about this season. They were playing horrendous football under Mou and it didn't look like they were going to be able to spend at all. But brought in a bunch of players and the ones they had are now fit.

With everyone looking inconsistent and dropping points Spuds have a legit chance to challenge. And they still have Bale to come in...

Hate these cunts.

Regullon signing pretty much change everything. He free up son frok wing duty and ndombele started to show that he is damn good. Damn this spurs team is so potent 

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Hate these cunts.

Yeah I agree. 

I think with Hojbjerg (no idea on the spelling) who is a very decent player in midfield and Ndombele seeming to have a renaissance compared to last season, their midfield have stepped up a notch. But its closer to Liverpools than City’s for instance, they are dogged in there. Also the likes of Regulion at LB was a good move and then Bale uptop with Kane and Son means they potentially have 3 players who could get 15 league goals each as a minimum if all goes well.

Mourinho looks like he has gone back to being more flexible as a coach as well, playing with a back 3 in bigger games and then a back 4 today. Plus Spurs have more intensity and play with a higher tempo than they did last season. They still have variations in their play and can go longer as they have guys willing to run in behind and stretch teams but I do think they are gonna be right up there for top 4 minimum and if Bale integrates well and contributes, dark horses, even if Kane gets injured, having Bale and Son, plus Bergjwin and Lucas Moura is pretty strong. 

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Hate these cunts.

Hopefully they do bring Bale in, if Jose has any sense he'd be left on the bench.

12 minutes ago, communicate said:

Regullon signing pretty much change everything. He free up son frok wing duty and ndombele started to show that he is damn good. Damn this spurs team is so potent 

absolutely agree

this comment is like reading my mid