• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

15 hours ago, Fernando said:

Regarding Liverpool and kloop I also remember that Dortmund under kloop fared worse after a couple of seasons. 

And I wonder if it's the same thing that happens to any bielsa team? 

Too much running and pressing that after 2 season or so the players are out. 

Bielsa team can play amazing fútbol but they never sustain because the demand on them is so high that they burn out. 

I wonder if it's the same with a kloop team? 

Funny you said that, actually pool has stopped playing with high pressing about two years ago. They still press hard but they don't do it every time like in his early days

34 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Would imagine Lampard isn't happy with this. We already had CHO and Mount breaking the rules earlier this summer and now Abraham and Chilwell. 

And what's with the English players breaching the rules!? So many of them have done that this summer!

Would imagine Lampard isn't happy with this. We already had CHO and Mount breaking the rules earlier this summer and now Abraham and Chilwell. 
And what's with the English players breaching the rules!? So many of them have done that this summer!
The same attitude as most of the country

37 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
40 minutes ago, Jason said:

The same attitude as most of the country

It does look like a regular issue.

CHO put transfer request and had hookergate scandal. And his attitude seems off many times.

Tammy this plus penalty the other day, Mount played footy with Rice in first lockdown back in March and him, Tomori, Tammy and some others also went to parties on Mykonos so had to go back to isolation again.

Chilwell now had to apologize not to mention how much shit Barkley and Drinkwater did. And they are experienced players. Now when I think about it Lamps, Terry, Rooney, Rio, Giggs, Carragher all had scandals back in the days.

And other young English players from other clubs also doing shit all the time... Sancho, Greenwood, Foden, Dele, Grealish... Diar wanted to fight with a fan :lol:

I also saw how English teens behave on Greek islands... Maguire also did something stupid there. I mean is there anyone without scandals? :lol:

How things like this never happened to family man like Jorginho, Silva, Giroud? Kepa seems like a nice guy, Havertz is playing piano at home and probably reading some book, Timo, Kova, Chris, Kante, Zouma... What this never happens to them? 

It does look like a regular issue.
CHO put transfer request and had hookergate scandal. And his attitude seems off many times.
Tammy this plus penalty the other day, Mount played footy with Rice in first lockdown back in March and him, Tomori, Tammy and some others also went to parties on Mykonos so had to go back to isolation again.
Chilwell now had to apologize not to mention how much shit Barkley and Drinkwater did. And they are experienced players. Now when I think about it Lamps, Terry, Rooney, Rio, Giggs, Carragher all had scandals back in the days.
And other young English players from other clubs also doing shit all the time... Sancho, Greenwood, Foden, Dele, Grealish... Diar wanted to fight with a fan [emoji38]
I also saw how English teens behave on Greek islands... Maguire also did something stupid there. I mean is there anyone without scandals? [emoji38]
How things like this never happened to family man like Jorginho, Silva, Giroud? Kepa seems like a nice guy, Havertz is playing piano at home and probably reading some book, Timo, Kova, Chris, Kante, Zouma... What this never happens to them? 

I feel like a lot comes down to how much most English players get at a young age and rarely have to go through much struggle, if any, to get there.

With that comes this attitude that they can do almost anything with minimal punishment.

Couldn't imagine any of these players amounting to much if they had to go through personal struggles to become players like some of the players you mentioned or others around Europe.

Many English players are just not that professional. We just have to live with that because we have now more English players, which we did not have for any years.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

David Squires on … anarchy in the Premier League and extinct dinosaurs

Our cartoonist on epic thrashings for Liverpool and Manchester United, the soaring goal-rate and the end of Gunnersaurus

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2020/oct/06/david-squires-on-anarchy-in-the-premier-league-and-extinct-dinosaurs

f375412d85bdceac1ce566aa7101d06c.jpgab195a01ee47d4b960d7347ca1107686.jpgf2e48cac5e601071073722dda29b13ba.jpg9684f2c4974afa10633bb2608ad53aa5.jpg