Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The English Football Thread

Steve
Followers 12

10 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Rogers will miss top4 again. Considering their position at one point this but also last season this is embarrassing.

They still have quite a few of their best players coming back in. Can’t count them out just yet.

• Replies 56.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Special Juan

• Jas

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was bored...

Magic of FA cup

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

West Ham are so bang average yet keep getting results. They just don’t really impress me at all. 

They almost feel like a pound shop Man United. Well organized, defensively solid, boring as hell and have 1 player who’s absolutely on fire carrying them.

If they finish above us it’ll be a crime and extremely, extremely embarrassing. They’ll be the worst ever side to finish in the CL places and will get humiliated in that competition next season.

I agree completely. If I dont see the table and results by just watching the games I would think WH and Utd are mid table at best.

Great result which brings Leicester back into the scramble for top four. Got as difficult a run in  as ours too.

Have to start taking West Ham as serious contenders now, especially with a far easier run in.

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I agree completely. If I dont see the table and results by just watching the games I would think WH and Utd are mid table at best.

Manure won 2nd place end of season table in the first half of the season when PGMOL flat gifted them 12 to 15 or so points

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
Just now, Vesper said:

Manure won 2nd place end of season table in the first half of the season when PGMOL flat gifted them 12 to 15 or so points

end of season I will go back and do a deep dive and name the games and how they got the points

• Like 2
Just now, Vesper said:

end of season I will go back and do a deep dive and name the games and how they got the points

3 point net swing with us on that October 24 robbery of a draw (the slabhead Azpi body slam non call of the most obvious pen ever)

• Like 2

Hope im wrong but i think the Spuds will win this, mainly because they need the points much more than Utd, who are looking happy enough to stroll along for a point.

Shame, it would have been a funny double nutmeg goal from Cavani. VAR says no

United rob all season now when we need them to win they get robbed can't make this shit up.

• Like 1

The FA are loving the top 4 hunt when so many clubs are involved. The champion is clear, relegation battle almost done so they need some spark. So they create one themselves.

• Like 1