Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The English Football Thread

Steve
Followers 12

Imagine losing the CL place to fucking West Ham. Lampard should never be employed again. Let him manage some minows.

• Replies 56.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Special Juan

• Jas

Just now, Milan said:

Imagine losing the CL place to fucking West Ham. Lampard should never be employed again. Let him manage some minows.

Seeing him being rumored to clubs in the PL several weeks back had me scratching my head. Think its evident he doesn't know what he wants and lacks some tactical aptitude when defending and attacking. 

Should go back to the Championship. 

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

we can't complain, we fucked up ourselves.

But Wolves could at least put up some sort of a fight. Terrible season from them.Their only game with good defending once again came vs us. They have nothing to play for and you can tell from their lack of intensity. Westham in the CL in our stead would be catastrophic.

Luiz destroyed them by crushing Raúl Jiménez's skull like a grape

6 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Seeing him being rumored to clubs in the PL several weeks back had me scratching my head. Think its evident he doesn't know what he wants and lacks some tactical aptitude when defending and attacking. 

Should go back to the Championship. 

I think he knew what he wanted but could not really get it across or find enough tactical routines to manage different game situations. His overall vision with the players brought and wanted to bring and the system he wanted us to play was a viable long term plan. He would fare well in an executive position rather than in daily coaching business.

The transformation of Antonio under Moyes has been nothing short of breathtaking. He used to be a mediocre midfielder with unspecific skillset who spend most of the game chasing his first touch and now he is one of the most versatile PL strikers.

• Like 1

beautiful movement, pace and pass by lingard but that shot should not go in. patricio is absolute pants at his near post. not the first time he conceded a cheap goal there.

If this doesn't embarrass our players even more and put a rocket up their arse, I don't know what will. 

West Ham are above them. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue
4 minutes ago, Jason said:

FFS WOLVES!

It's West Ham v Leicester this coming weekend...

And we play before them.. fantastic 

Edited by Laylabelle

In superficial (not sure if that's the right word lol) terms, it's really annoying to see the football gods make other teams being super clinical with their chances while we struggle to convert ours. West Brom scored 5 fucking goals at the weekend from an xG of 1.5, for example, and now there's West Ham scoring 3 goals from an xG of 0.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss days where we would have the odd big win..hasn't happened really recently. If this whole top 4 comes to goal difference..few moments to look  back on and get annoyed at. This weekend especially