• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

will be forgotten when the press go into GGMU mode "Ive just watched the build-up to Uniteds winner again. Its hard to be sure without a slow-motion replay, but it looks like the ball was out of play before van de Beek won the corner." + Matic red card + Pogba pen (100% certain other end)

5 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

No he hasnt, you cant add mins on top of extra time as you see fit. You can add 1min at most, only in epl I see this BS, it does not happen this often in other leagues. Its ok im sure we will witness much much more bullshittery throughout the season....as a footy fan first you cant be happy how footy is going in epl.

indeed, it was arbitrary bollocks and it stole the game

Just now, Strike said:

United got super lucky but not reading much into their sluggish start yet. They will be right up there in the top four race.

exactly, and these stolen two points are going to come into play at the end I think

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

exactly, and these stolen two points are going to come into play at the end I think

You best believe this is only the start, many many more on the way. I find it baffling how people saw udt being pushed for a CL place with BS after BS decisions in their favour yet all is still well. I might be crazy but im not dumb, clearly epl is dodgy. BS rules set in, you cant question the refs, you cant raise your voice, fa and pigmol beyond approach, say one bad word and your punished.