• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

You guys act mad but if we are being honest nothing should shock you anymore....its is what its is, epl is crazy corrupt and they make shit up as they go along for certain darlings. Yet we STILL have folks believeing all is well in epl, What a shameless league.

Just now, Atomiswave said:

You guys act mad but if wer are being honest nothing should shock you anymore....its is what its is, epl is crazy corrupt and they make shit up as they go along for certain darlings. Yes we STILL have folks believeing all is well in epl, What a shameless league.

I refuse to accept corruption ever

its against my entire nature

its why I thought our 1 widow ban was fair

not 2, that would have been overkill

but we did break rules

and it is why I went batshit for weeks over Shitty bribing and cooking the system with CAS

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I refuse to accept corruption ever

its against my entire nature

its why I thought our 1 widow ban was fair

not 2, that would have been overkill

but we did break rules

and it is why I went batshit for weeks over Shitty bribing and cooking the system with CAS

Agree, Where did the 7min comes from? Why did Brighton not get their deserved pen? Why did udt get a pen after the final whistle? This is proper corruption, this is how you can sway a certain result....its right there looking at us.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

like the FA Cup final v arse you mean?

:ph34r:

We once scored what turned out to be a title winning goal at Old Trafford from an offside that should have been spotted from Sydney. That's before I mention in the reverse fixture that season our winner came from a debatable free kick. Also the following season we were dragged into a title race by two goals that should have been chalked off Vs Spurs.

Every single fanbase think there's a conspiracy against their team and that teams "play like Brazil" against them while rolling over for their rivals.

The reffing is shit, not corrupt and certainly not in favour of certain teams.

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

WHERE ARE YOU NOW, @BluesMadLad!? :ph34r:

Still here just in complete shock at what just happend. Once full time whistle is blown that should be the end of the game!!! Where does this end 2 3 4 days later when they realised VAR messed up, fucking ridiculous 

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Still here just in complete shock at what just happend. Once full time whistle is blown that should be the end of the game!!! Where does this end 2 3 4 days later when they realised VAR messed up, fucking ridiculous 

VAR did not fuck it up. It's in the rules. See above. 

Agree, Where did the 7min comes from? Why did Brighton not get their deserved pen? Why did udt get a pen after the final whistle? This is proper corruption, this is how you can sway a certain result....its right there looking at us.

It's mega annoying.

But their pen wasn't a pen. And Uniteds one was a pen. I assumed when the final whistle is blown then you can't change anything but apparently you can, based on the research I just did.

The only dodgy thing is maybe the additional time.

But it's not corrupt as annoying as it is