• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

14 minutes ago, Vesper said:

they are not about banter, it is hate, it is hard to quantify, but it is always personal attacks, and bashing over ownership and wishing players get hurt (which is something I and no one here would EVER do)

and so often RW politics tossed in to, with racist slurs against London especially

I fucking hate them, and there are so many it is is a wave

I closed out all the chats I was in

I am not a good troll in them, I do not like to bait other teams nonstop, I only do crazy in person a few times in the past at games, or when someone goes full nazi

I do what I do here

I criticise players and tactics, if I am saying something negative, normally I do not say much, but even just watching it makes me sad, and when I try and defend us, I get just steamrollered by multiple ones

and not in a banter way, in a hateful way

:(

that fucker in my political board had me almost in tears because i had so many posters I had known for 5,6,7,8 years all of sudden attacking me and chasing me around the board calling me a Russian troll (which is the ultimate kiss of death on that board) and then I had people saying they have been on so many juries out of the blue on many of my posts

he has been having a go at me again for 3 straight days, in DM's too, until I blocked him and reported it to the admins

the people there are far beyond (mot know zero about football) sports people, many are deep into politics and I find it to be a stimulating place for years, but now this manc cunt is trying to run me out , over footie, on a yank fucking politics board

he also hates me because I hate the Lib Dems and document all their Tory arse-licking for years

he is a huge neoliberal 'Blair is god' type and leads the charge against Labour now non stop, at every level

I really couldn't care less about it all, but he is winning in terms of getting me run out, and it all really kicked off over a throw-away, innocuous comment I made about the CL months ago (that outed me to him as a Chels girl)

he went fucking bonkers instantly, and now that Manure is running riot, he is all up in my face non stop (and always with political bent and tinge added to it)

Fuck them and the horse they rode in on, they are simply exposing their own weaknesses as human beings thats all. As we say in persian, just itch your left nut and give no fucks. Such people are not worthy of your time mate. Sadly many many places are like that, insecure little rats.

1 minute ago, Milan said:

On the other hand - Bournemouth going down will make my day. And trust me, they will never come back to the Premier League.

they are terrible. but they could as well win today and still go down please.

the whole team of theirs doesnt even know the offside rule. what a pathetic bunch. deserve relegation with every fibre.

Want the ban upheld for City tomorrow. Can enjoy the rest of the season without pressure.

I fear I will die of a heart attack watching Chelsea defend a corner in the last minute and the ball goes towards Christensen, Azpi

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Ake is gonna be cheap to buy if/when Bournemouth get relegated...

He is clearly their best defender but that's nothing to be proud of. That's like being the least corrupted EPL ref.

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Our hopes now lie with CAS...

The ban would serious lift the tension over 4th. 

But...

Leicester have Sheffield, Spurs and United left after this. I think we'll get the opportunity to go back above them before the final day game vs United.