• Replies 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Wish Brunt had smashed that volley in, woulda been a mega sweet goal. Great play from our beast.

Noticed that WBA fans are very vocal, always abusing the opposition, even against QPR they were singing 'One John Terry' and they've really been giving it to the Saints lot lol.

Southampton shoulda had a pen couple of minutes ago, was blatant. Such an unlucky team.

Lukaku looked average, i still don't know about him... sometimes he looks class but other times he just looks painfully average.

I reckon it'll take Lukaku another 2 seasons out on loan before he's ready to play for Chelsea week in week out.

He's definitely got talent..but he's a work in project.

I reckon it'll take Lukaku another 2 seasons out on loan before he's ready to play for Chelsea week in week out.

He's definitely got talent..but he's a work in project.

Didn't he just turn 19 as well? I see Romelu as a long term investment, he's definitely not the answer to our striker problem anytime soon.

Aston villa to hold Man Utd to a draw today! I get a feeling we will be back to top of the table after this weekend.

Or better, beat them! But really though, can't see Villa getting anything today. They are an extremely average side and lack any real quality these days. A stark contrast to the team they had only 2-3 years ago.

Or better, beat them! But really though, can't see Villa getting anything today. They are an extremely average side and lack any real quality these days. A stark contrast to the team they had only 2-3 years ago.

I don't see them scoring a goal in any match,let alone this one!! The only thing that makes me say that Utd might drop points is that Villa are at home and have really shut shop at the back. Playing like a team fighting relegation with last ditch defending and somehow holding on like they did against Sunderland. I just don't see them scoring, but they MIGHT hold on by the skin of their teeth. Well, wishful thinking indeed. :P

Ah. Wenger finally had some sense kicked into him. Walcott has started tonight. hoping for le Arse and Fulham to draw and Villa to hold United later on. No hope of Villa cleansheet. just hoping Bent(eke) takes the few chances he gets