The English Football Thread

Steve

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

this is not going well

spuds up 2 1

and manure once everton cockup away from the same

I think most of us now know once we fucked up that 12 pts lead we were done. An absolute miracle if we have CL come summer.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Just now, Atomiswave said:

I think most of us now know once we fucked up that 12 pts lead we were done. An absolute miracle if we have CL come summer.

That's it. It's not good relying on other teams to drop points when we're losing here there and everywhere. We cant win games in a row so top 4 or even 5 be a miracle. Which shouldnt be as it was in our hands comfy!

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

That's it. It's not good relying on other teams to drop points when we're losing here there and everywhere. We cant win games in a row so top 4 or even 5 be a miracle. Which shouldnt be as it was in our hands comfy!

Cant disagree with that Layla......piss poor if we lose out imo but looking more and more likely. We just cant get 2 wins in a row can we.

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Cant disagree with that Layla......piss poor if we lose out imo but looking more and more likely. We just cant get 2 wins in a row can we.

That's it. Lost 9 games and only 4 of those have been top sides..the other 5 are random ones. Obviously anyone can beat anyone but still..

That and we only lost 2 games till we lost to City then been on that run since.

9 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

we only have ourselves to blame if we finish outside of top 4, we can only survive for so long with shit results and relying on others to drop points, last season we got extremely lucky.

Just now, Laylabelle said:

That's it. Lost 9 games and only 4 of those have been top sides..the other 5 are random ones. 

Imagine being in top4 all season and then the likes of this utd and spurs get ahead of us......embarrassing.

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

we only have ourselves to blame if we finish outside of top 4, we can only survive for so long with shit results and relying on others to drop points, last season we got extremely lucky.

Ohh most def my man, it was in our hands ffs.

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

that is what makes it worse, we are a shambles of a team atm

Sure are, I cant mention one thing that I like about us atm. Horrible board, rookie manager, squad all fucked and unbalanced, cant defend cant score, soft as fuck......shambles as you said.

Just now, Atomiswave said:

Sure are, I cant mention one thing that I like about us atm. Horrible board, rookie manager, squad all fucked and unbalanced, cant defend cant score, soft as fuck......shambles as you said.

one has to wonder what is done in training, we are likely to concede from set pieces everytime, also no organization at the back, no leadership, weak mentality, etc

4 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

one has to wonder what is done in training, we are likely to concede from set pieces everytime, also no organization at the back, no leadership, weak mentality, etc

Filled with issues mate, injuries too fucking us over all season. Lets hope we get back soon huh :worship2: