• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

11 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

The best thing about the City scandal is for once it doesn't involve us so we can sit back and enjoy the carnage.

Sadly them City bums keep saying what about Chelsea, why not target them too. Totally disregarding that FFS wasnt a thing back then, and that we didnt utterly skew documents, didnt cheat with sponsors and what have you. They got off cheap with just 2 years ban imo.

You folks seen some of the comments city fans have spewed? In total denial.

I hope we feck them up

Sign Messi
Ladies and Gentlemen, we are at war.
Those fcuking history clubs are trying to ruin us 2 years = 200m lost revenue plus sponsors plus how our players will react to this and future signings! Frankly it’s a fcuking scam job because the scum are in deep trouble money wise if they don’t get champs league.

Hope city take Uefa to the fcuking cleaners.
Standing ovation for the anthem during the Madrid game.
Now watch us get knocked out of the champions League by dubious decisions like in the last two seasons. They couldn't have the potential holders not being in it next season.
There simply has to be a visible “feck UEFA” display at the Madrid home match.
I think we should withdraw for ever.
To all the people on here who say there's no agenda, join another forum and don't taint this one with your presence.
Anything to get the rags back in the champions league. The Madrid game is gonna be fun now, let's give the ****s hell. Hopefully we grow some bollocks and fight back now instead of just taking shit.
Good strong reply by the Club. I've never booed, but guess what, I'll be boooing from every orifice against Real Madrid. UEFA, you shithouses, you have just poked the hornets nest, prepare for the ramifications. You're going to feel the pain, a lot of pain, a lot of financial pain because we are going to rip you to pieces you corrupt pieces of shit. You hurt my club, you hurt me. This could be the kick up the arse us fans have all needed to get back to being one. Let the fun begin.

Watch out, we got a badass here.

It's not a f**kin' anthem - it's a jingle. And a nicked one at that. I'm guessing all the 'non-booers' have come to their senses; let 'em have it.
I was never bothered about this comp, but I'd absolutely love to win it now. Expect every goal to be disallowed - it's gonna be Bedlum!
BENT AS feck.
If you’ve never booed, or being one go those people who have always been against booing, the you’re a fecking mug. These ****s have always been out to get City. Ever since Mansour and Khaldoon threatened to crash the cozy top four party and Europe’s elite, we’ve been public enemy number one. I hope we feck them over in court, but something tells me they’ll get away with it.
Thanks for your insightful reply, you mug. You do what you want to do and I'll do what I want to do. If people have wanted to boo in the past then I've been happy to watch them, I've not wanted to join in, I'm not a sheep, I do what I want to do, when I want to do it, and now I choose to boo, so mug off.
50000 plastic whistles anyone for the Madrid home game ?
No they can't be plastic, the scousers will make fun.
We should form our own European competition. With blackjack and hookers.

In fact, forget the competition.

11 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

You folks seen some of the comments city fans have spewed? In total denial.

I hope we feck them up

Sign Messi
Ladies and Gentlemen, we are at war.
Those fcuking history clubs are trying to ruin us 2 years = 200m lost revenue plus sponsors plus how our players will react to this and future signings! Frankly it’s a fcuking scam job because the scum are in deep trouble money wise if they don’t get champs league.

Hope city take Uefa to the fcuking cleaners.
Standing ovation for the anthem during the Madrid game.
Now watch us get knocked out of the champions League by dubious decisions like in the last two seasons. They couldn't have the potential holders not being in it next season.
There simply has to be a visible “feck UEFA” display at the Madrid home match.
I think we should withdraw for ever.
To all the people on here who say there's no agenda, join another forum and don't taint this one with your presence.
Anything to get the rags back in the champions league. The Madrid game is gonna be fun now, let's give the ****s hell. Hopefully we grow some bollocks and fight back now instead of just taking shit.
Good strong reply by the Club. I've never booed, but guess what, I'll be boooing from every orifice against Real Madrid. UEFA, you shithouses, you have just poked the hornets nest, prepare for the ramifications. You're going to feel the pain, a lot of pain, a lot of financial pain because we are going to rip you to pieces you corrupt pieces of shit. You hurt my club, you hurt me. This could be the kick up the arse us fans have all needed to get back to being one. Let the fun begin.

Watch out, we got a badass here.

It's not a f**kin' anthem - it's a jingle. And a nicked one at that. I'm guessing all the 'non-booers' have come to their senses; let 'em have it.
I was never bothered about this comp, but I'd absolutely love to win it now. Expect every goal to be disallowed - it's gonna be Bedlum!
BENT AS feck.
If you’ve never booed, or being one go those people who have always been against booing, the you’re a fecking mug. These ****s have always been out to get City. Ever since Mansour and Khaldoon threatened to crash the cozy top four party and Europe’s elite, we’ve been public enemy number one. I hope we feck them over in court, but something tells me they’ll get away with it.
Thanks for your insightful reply, you mug. You do what you want to do and I'll do what I want to do. If people have wanted to boo in the past then I've been happy to watch them, I've not wanted to join in, I'm not a sheep, I do what I want to do, when I want to do it, and now I choose to boo, so mug off.
50000 plastic whistles anyone for the Madrid home game ?
No they can't be plastic, the scousers will make fun.
We should form our own European competition. With blackjack and hookers.

In fact, forget the competition.

It just becomes a pissing competition about how outraged they can be one fan says something so another ups the ante. To be honest you'd expect this sort of reaction like I said rather them than us.