The English Football Thread

Steve

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
8 minutes ago, Tomo said:
Not a chance, they've had Kane himself for the duration of 2019 and been in midtable form.
Their current team should be in the dictionary next to the word stagnation.

So by your reckoning, we can continue to stumble and fourth will remain ours?

I think 70 points will certainly do it and 65 points possibly.

I find it very unlikely we will have another run as bad as December, they had their chance.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I think 70 points will certainly do it and 65 points possibly.

I find it very unlikely we will have another run as bad as December, they had their chance.

This has kinda been on parr. December we played 6..won 3. This has been 1 win in 4.

Either way....somehow still there!

17 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I personally think the tie isn't a foregone conclusion. They can be got at, but more will depend on what state we're in when it comes around.

You know what, just go facking win the whole thing and we don't have to worry about this shitty Top 4. 

Just now, Tomo said:

I worded it wrong i meant the 4 defeats in 5 games.

It's just bizzare. Know last season there was gaps but nothing like this or didnt seem so obvious. Even between City and Liverpool. For Liverpool to lose by a point last season and be 16 ahead this time.

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

It's just bizzare. Know last season there was gaps but nothing like this or didnt seem so obvious. Even between City and Liverpool. For Liverpool to lose by a point last season and be 16 ahead this time.

I expected this at the start and I was the first to pour cold water on the title talk when we won six games in a row, it just wasn't happening.

There's is an element of luck that there's no real strong rival (for top 4) while we undertake the biggest restructure of the Roman era but that is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, top four this season will be a very good result and set us up well.