• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

10 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Mourinho: "I’m going to try and get a job like Ole has, and speak all the time about the future. I think it’s a great situation, three year contract – the future, the young players. I think it’s a great job to do in such a giant club.”

so, Mou should have a  £30bn-worth Arab buy Nottingham Forest and rebuild them to Clough-era level

Image result for Nottingham Forest tricky trees

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Said this last week and I'll say it again, that United XI is utterly shocking! It's pathetic to see the biggest club in the country who have spent more than anyone field that team. :D

Victimpool's lack of depth up front and at in the back four is their potential downfall

shocking drops if they need to sub a CB an one of their top 3 is out, shocking drop offs at wingers and CF,  and shocking drop offs at FB (especially if they are forced to use Gomez at CB), especially LB, and TBH, also at DMF, unless you count that cunt rotter Hendo as an adequate deputy for Fabinho

I was dead spot on correct about Shitty and their CB's

I may yet be proven right on the dippers

IF they had our injuries, they would be FUCKED

6 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Two boring teams.

Divock Origi as a winger is a bloody joke for a team that is ranked with Barca, Juve, AM, Bayern, Shitty (once they get Laporte back and/or buy a WC CB) and PSG as the best on the planet

2 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Of course Lolpool play like shit now and against us peaking.

They've been shit for weeks now. Didn't deserve to win last three PL games against us, Sheffield and Leicester. 

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

Klopp has no right to complain the way he is complaining to the fourth ref after all the calls Liverpool benefited from.

on balance, yes, they are jammy cunts

it is just I am only dealing with this exact instance

but

FUCK 'em, lolol

HARD

Just now, Vesper said:

on balance, yes, they are jammy cunts

it is just I m only sealing with this exact instance

but

FUCK 'em, lolol

HARD

The media are going into this big time. Analyzing every single milisecond of that tackle, feeling deeply sorry for Liverpool....