• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

last year he did something worse. after the manure vs qpr game where jamie mackie ripped evra apart, he went onto name evra in his team of the week lol

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/16234573

Didn't he put Neymar in defensive midfield in the Olympics :doh:

We used to get steamrolled by you in the early 00's IIRC?

At the Bridge mostly. Our record at Goodison is pretty poor in the PL. Last league win there was back in 2008 IIRC when an Essien goal secured a 1-0 win under Grant! We don't always win there and even if we do, it has always been a 1 goal margin win.

AVB smashed us 3-0 last year too.

3-1. One of the very few best results under him as he ended our poor run of draws against you lot at home!

At the Bridge mostly. Our record at Goodison is pretty poor in the PL. Last league win there was back in 2008 IIRC when an Essien goal secured a 1-0 win under Grant! We don't always win there and even if we do, it has always been a 1 goal margin win.

3-1. One of the very few best results under him as he ended our poor run of draws against you lot at home!

Ah yes I forgot Vellios' goal

2002-03 was when I started watching Everton properly so that why I think you used to beat us as the results at that time...

21.04.2003 Chelsea 4-1 Everton 07.12.2002 Everton 1-3 Chelsea 06.04.2002 Chelsea 3-0

Everton

3-1 game sticks in my head

Ah yes I forgot Vellios' goal

2002-03 was when I started watching Everton properly so that why I think you used to beat us as the results at that time...

21.04.2003 Chelsea 4-1 Everton 07.12.2002 Everton 1-3 Chelsea 06.04.2002 Chelsea 3-0

Everton

3-1 game sticks in my head

Oops. That 3-1 win at Goodison is the only time we have won by more than 1 goal in the league. All the other 6 wins have been 1 goal margin(1-0, 2-1, 1-0, 1-0, 3-2 & 1-0). All in all, only 7 wins from 20 matches at Goodison in the Premier League.

Oops. That 3-1 win at Goodison is the only time we have won by more than 1 goal in the league. All the other 6 wins have been 1 goal margin(1-0, 2-1, 1-0, 1-0, 3-2 & 1-0). All in all, only 7 wins from 20 matches at Goodison in the Premier League.

Only? that's not bad for an away ground.

Only? that's not bad for an away ground.

:lol: That's less than 50%! We should be doing better than that.

However, think our record at Villa Park in the league is even worse!!

EDIT: Oh wait, they are the same actually. Confused with the fact that we have only won there twice in the last 12-13 visits! Only 7 wins each at Villa Park and Goodison in the Premier League then.

And we got easily beaten at Goodison last season too. We never lose at home though, i don't know the last time we lost at home to Everton... Maybe Rideout in 94/95? Not sure. Our away record at Villa is pathetic, no win there from 1998-2009!

But we have great home records against Everton, Man Utd and Tottenham.

And we got easily beaten at Goodison last season too. We never lose at home though, i don't know the last time we lost at home to Everton... Maybe Rideout in 94/95? Not sure. Our away record at Villa is pathetic, no win there from 1998-2009!

But we have great home records against Everton, Man Utd and Tottenham.

Everton's one and only win at the Bridge in the Premier League came in November 1994, where they won 1-0.

So i was right then :)

Paul Rideout's header, i liked Paul Rideout, he got the winner in the FA Cup final that year from a header too against Man Utd. My first memory of Everton was the semi against Tottenham. They battered yids 4-2, Daniel Amokachi (however u spell that) was unplayable. We drew the away match 3-3, crazy game. Steino and Furlong. Good times!

Indeed we have, we've taken more points off them in the prem than anyone else. Even when we were an average mid table side. It used to be they win at SB, we win at OT. It's changed a bit though.