• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

13 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

SEEEEEEEAAGUUUUUULLS..SEEEEEEEEAAGUUUUUULLS.

2-0 brighton against Man u..aint only us and Arsenal with dodgy defending..Man U let in 2 to Murray and Duffy in the space of 40 seconds.

SHIT HOT!!!

Just woke up so its a good eye opener!

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

SHIT HOT!!!

Just woke up so its a good eye opener!

15 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

SEEEEEEEAAGUUUUUULLS..SEEEEEEEEAAGUUUUUULLS.

2-0 brighton against Man u..aint only us and Arsenal with dodgy defending..Man U let in 2 to Murray and Duffy in the space of 40 seconds.

it reminded me of our last season's opener to Burnley :ph34r:

5 hours ago, positivefootball said:

Martial Pogba Lukaku Rashford Lingaard are awful. Mata is finished.

Pogba turned the ball over TWENTY-SEVEN times!!!!!!!! That makes Bakayoko get the green-eyed monster!!!  LOLOL

But just like I didn't want Vinegar tits to leave the north London team I want Mou to stay in Mancland,

We know Mou and what to expect from him and can deal with the mental fuckwit, But look what we have in store when he leaves! Some geezer that left RM because they didn't want Eden! And we dint want Eden in a red shirt do we??!!

I hope I'm wrong in thinking ZZ has been in touch with Eden telling him hes in like for the Manure  job and hes the 1st player he wants with him and thats why hes not signed the papers.

36 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But just like I didn't want Vinegar tits to leave the north London team I want Mou to stay in Mancland,

We know Mou and what to expect from him and can deal with the mental fuckwit, But look what we have in store when he leaves! Some geezer that left RM because they didn't want Eden! And we dint want Eden in a red shirt do we??!!

I hope I'm wrong in thinking ZZ has been in touch with Eden telling him hes in like for the Manure  job and hes the 1st player he wants with him and thats why hes not signed the papers.

If Hazard leaves, it will deffo be for Real or Barca. I cannot ever see him joing Manure. They are so fucked at CB and in my last post on another thread, I laid out how barren the market is for all clubs in need. Maybe Zidane could ram through a Marquinhos and Gimenez double move but that is literally well well over £150m for 2 CB's. KK has one last window where he is remotely worth what it woukd take to prise him away from De Laurcuntiis.

The market for CBs is so dried up.

They are fucked at fullback (unless 19yo Dalot instantly comes good, and his knee is injured atm) and RW too (they have NONE) and massive overload of LWers too, Hazards position. 

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I think that Utd will go for Poch when they part ways with Jose. 

58 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I think that Utd will go for Poch when they part ways with Jose. 

But can you see Poch going there? No but I do see ZZ there and they would let him have a free hand as long as they can sell some too.

I dont see where else there is for him to go But are they doing good enough  for him to want to go there?

I thought there might be a slim chance of him going to Juve.