The English Football Thread

Steve

I just don't think Liverpool have winning players. Great players in this day and age, yes, but that's in their feet and not in their heads. The players feel the inferiority complex that reeks from their fans. They will forever remain minnows while we pig out as the sexy tuna of the ocean.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

26 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

I get were you're coming from, on paper, City obviously have better players. ffs, they've spent almost 400 million on this squad in the last 2 seasons. Guardiola is severly underperforming regardless of how anyone slices it.

Thing is though, Liverpool have one of the top 2 managers in the league and their playing style and intensity is so difficult for many teams to play against. With no European football distraction as well, they're a team that can keep on winning games till the end. I hope for this game to end in a draw. 

26 minutes ago, DDA said:

I was thinking like this at first but Liverpool are looking pretty damn decent if you ask me.

Understand 100% both viewpoints. 

Lets just hope we can keep this run going for as long as possible. 

Gonna be a fantastic second half of the EPL no doubt. 

Our nerves/hearts are gonna be in for a roller-coaster of emotions. 

On 12/29/2016 at 6:37 PM, Fernando said:

I think Liverpool will put City out of the race this weekend. Thus being only us and Liverpool for the tittle. Making the game at Anfield when we play them important. 

Yeah that was about right as well. 

City have the better team, but Guardiola is so rigid. It's his way or nothing. You always need to adapt and change things up in this league. 

City have absolutely nothing about them. They look lost, like England vs Iceland. 

You can expect more of a fight from Hull City in the last 10 minutes than what I saw from Peps team.

As much as I dont want Liverpool anywhere near us, i love seeing Pep fail. Lol cruel but true.