The English Football Thread

Steve

I'm sure it has something to do with it. There are going to be a whole bunch of new Swansea fans in America. We're a country that loves to buy merchandise and pay crazy ticket prices to go see preseason friendlies. Outside of that, there's going to be a ton of interest in Swansea and Bradley just from an American soccer standpoint. I'm sure most American soccer fans will be paying attention to how it all goes. He was our national team manager that was both loved and loathed, and here, it's the general consensus that he's a great guy, and great coach that has taken the long way to the "top".

• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

since jose mourinho has joined man utd as manager. man utd has been in the media for all the wrong reasons. it's like a curse is following him around for all the bad things he did and said as manager in football and he is now getting the karma of his actions.

Manchester United are branded 'disgraceful' and 'disgusting' after season-ticket holder of over 30 years is banned from away games after missing ONE match due to illness

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3825640/Manchester-United-season-ticket-holder-banned-away-games-missing-ONE-match-illness.html

Chief of Manchester United’s Europa League opponents Zorya Luhansk says: 'Manchester is a dirty city, full of drunks and men kissing in the street' in extraordinary homophobic rant 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3827061/Chief-Manchester-United-s-Europa-League-opponents-Zorya-Luhansk-says-Manchester-dirty-city-drunks-men-kissing-street-extraordinary-homophobic-rant.html

7 hours ago, 1chelsea said:

what is happen to talkchelsea can't use it on tapatalk. is there any one having same issue?

Same for me. It sucks because I get a spam popup every other time I get on the site from my phone and have to close and reload.

Chelsea FC Refused to give Chelsea's First Black Player [Paul Canoville] a Book Signing, but they gave Kerry Dixon a White Player a Book Signing at The Chelsea Megastore, but not a Black Chelsea FC Player.

video done by Youneshh

video length - 8:39

Chelsea REFUSED Paul Canoville Book Signing...But Not Kerry Dixon? WHY?!

I was refused a book signing at Chelsea fc Megastore, (Black&Blue)🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔but glad to see my ex-teammate Kerry Dixon is having his there..

https://twitter.com/Kingcanners

Paul Canoville

@Kingcanners

Chelsea's first Black player and Author of award winning book 'Black and Blue' & Documentary ~ Motivational/Inspirational/Guest speaker

23 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think I heard that's 8 penalties in 8 games for City. Ridiculous. Have we had a single one yet? I can't remember.

We got one in the first game against West Ham. But how we didn't get one against Hull and today is really questionable.

8 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

So where was that special City style in the last 3 games?

They travel to Barcelona now. 4 games without a win most probably then. Are they already preparing a spending spree for January?