• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

10 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

If Bournemouth didn't giftem the 2 goals the game would be completely different.

Puzzling, isn't it, the opponents make silly mistakes, yet the individual one is the one getting all the credit... Same with Gerrard's slip a couple of years ago, everyone was hailing Mou for being a genius, as if he could've predicted that. Football fans are strange.

Just look at all 3 goals again. The defending was literally comical. Bit like ours...<_<

First 2 goals came from terrible defensive mistakes and for Zlatan's (while it was a great finish) they just stood off of him and allowed him about 3 touches before getting his strike away.

If we don't get defensive reinforcements I'm not looking forward to facing Zlatan. And this was before Pogba and Mkhitaryan have even really played.

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Just look at all 3 goals again. The defending was literally comical. Bit like ours...<_<

First 2 goals came from terrible defensive mistakes and for Zlatan's (while it was a great finish) they just stood off of him and allowed him about 3 touches before getting his strike away.

If we don't get defensive reinforcements I'm not looking forward to facing Zlatan. And this was before Pogba and Mkhitaryan have even really played.

Nah our cb has no problem against strong player like zlatan, fast player like aguero on the other hand absolutely destroyed our backline.

After 2 games Manu looks OK.  Baily is a good signing. Martial is still not the same martial of last season.  I remember defender were terrified when he ran at them. Ibrahimocic did not get any service but still score 2 goals. Rooney on the other hand is on his way to retirement. 

I think once mhky and Pogba came in. Mou will play 433 and drop rooney and Mata. Pogba cannot play in 2 man midfield (France tried it), and he cannot play as no 10, I think June tried it last season. 

7 minutes ago, communicate said:

Nah our cb has no problem against strong player like zlatan, fast player like aguero on the other hand absolutely destroyed our backline.

After 2 games Manu looks OK.  Baily is a good signing. Martial is still not the same martial of last season.  I remember defender were terrified when he ran at them. Ibrahimocic did not get any service but still score 2 goals. Rooney on the other hand is on his way to retirement. 

I think once mhky and Pogba came in. Mou will play 10-0-0 and drop rooney and Mata. Pogba cannot play in 2 man midfield (France tried it), and he cannot play as no 10, I think June tried it last season. 

I fixed it for you.

19 minutes ago, Pizy said:

This Arsenal XI is a joke, right? Wenger is taking the piss with their supporters, surely?

:D:D:D

Liverpool should run riot against that team. 

Ozil, Mertesacker, Koscielny, and Giroud are all injured...already :D

But I think this Arsenal XI is just as capable of beating Liverpool.