The English Football Thread

Steve

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

No calling refs fuckin blind cunts, even if they are fuckin blind cunts in 2016-17

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36844570

All refs are twats they know the rules but don't know the game. Their full of self importance when really there just a peripheral part of the match. They now have post careers on the telly as analysts which beggars belief who gives a shit about what they think. A bloke gets paid to say things like '' Well I've seen them given''.

• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

51 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

All refs are twats they know the rules but don't know the game. Their full of self importance when really there just a peripheral part of the match. They now have post careers on the telly as analysts which beggars belief who gives a shit about what they think. A bloke gets paid to say things like '' Well I've seen them given''.

Yup Mr Poll springs to mind

1 minute ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Was a great year England won the world cup and I was born !.

Happy Five 0 Iggs !

It was a day when the names of Banks, Cohen, Wilson, Charlton J, Moore, Ball, Stiles, Peters, Charlton R, Hunt and Hurst earned their place in football history.

Bobby Moore and Alan Ball have since died, in 1993 and 2007 respectively. A bronze statue of Moore stands outside Wembley Stadium and is likely to be visited by many of fans attending the commemoration at the nearby arena today. Loads of other commemorative events going on, and why not ? Lets face it we'll win fuck all again :D

11 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Happy Five 0 Iggs !

It was a day when the names of Banks, Cohen, Wilson, Charlton J, Moore, Ball, Stiles, Peters, Charlton R, Hunt and Hurst earned their place in football history.

Bobby Moore and Alan Ball have since died, in 1993 and 2007 respectively. A bronze statue of Moore stands outside Wembley Stadium and is likely to be visited by many of fans attending the commemoration at the nearby arena today. Loads of other commemorative events going on, and why not ? Lets face it we'll win fuck all again :D

And how can we forget Geoffrey Hurst's Blue and White Army. We should have been promoted in 1980 and we would have done only for Mickey Droy getting injured at crucial times. I hate to speak ill of the dead F.B. but I've heard some pretty damning things about Alan Ball. Apparently if anyone ever questioned his tactics he would say '' Have you got a world cup winners medal ?''. And he would always speak in the third person like that twat David O' Leary used to.

Your right about never winning anything again the players biggest fault is their mental fragility it was plain to see in the Euro's especially after we went 2-1 down to Iceland. The shoulders dropped and heads went down mainly because they knew they were going to get slagged off in the press and media. Having shit coaches like Taylor, Keegan, Mc Claren and Hodgson and now Allardyce doesn't help mind you.

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

And how can we forget Geoffrey Hurst's Blue and White Army. We should have been promoted in 1980 and we would have done only for Mickey Droy getting injured at crucial times. I hate to speak ill of the dead F.B. but I've heard some pretty damning things about Alan Ball. Apparently if anyone ever questioned his tactics he would say '' Have you got a world cup winners medal ?''. And he would always speak in the third person like that twat David O' Leary used to.

Your right about never winning anything again the players biggest fault is their mental fragility it was plain to see in the Euro's especially after we went 2-1 down to Iceland. The shoulders dropped and heads went down mainly because they knew they were going to get slagged off in the press and media. Having shit coaches like Taylor, Keegan, Mc Claren and Hodgson and now Allardyce doesn't help mind you.

Yeah heard that about Alan Ball as well. God rest the squeaky voiced one. Heard some disparaging things about Hurst as well when he was managing us-basically ''ive done it all, i'm better than you'' kind of attitude.

Nothing beats Eddie Mcreadie though allegedly walking out on Stamford Bridge because they wouldn't let him have a Ford company car. Imagine Conte walking out because Abramovich wont let him have a Ford Focus :D

19 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yeah heard that about Alan Ball as well. God rest the squeaky voiced one. Heard some disparaging things about Hurst as well when he was managing us-basically ''ive done it all, i'm better than you'' kind of attitude.

Nothing beats Eddie Mcreadie though allegedly walking out on Stamford Bridge because they wouldn't let him have a Ford company car. Imagine Conte walking out because Abramovich wont let him have a Ford Focus :D

Yes Chelsea have always shot themselves in the foot it's in our D.N.A.. I was especially gutted because I had a Eddie McCreadie's Blue and White Army silk scarf that I used to wear on my wrist those were the days.