• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I really like this Leicester team. They're tactically good and very well assembled. But they're not actually going to win the league, are they?

My prediction for them is that Maherez and Vardy will go on some sort of goal drought and score 5-6 goals collectively in the second half of the season which will see Leicester slump and finish just outside of the top 4.

The way leicester are pressing with intensity and desire to win the ball..and it just irritates me when we look at our team who just sits back with no pressure or disjointed press making mediocre teams into looking like world beaters

I really like this Leicester team. They're tactically good and very well assembled. But they're not actually going to win the league, are they?

My prediction for them is that Maherez and Vardy will go on some sort of goal drought and score 5-6 goals collectively in the second half of the season which will see Leicester slump and finish just outside of the top 4.

Problem with Leicester is the same with Araenal. They are heavily dependent on a couple of great players and if they either lose form or get injured, the whole team falls apart. Just like a tower of cards...

Now, its possible neither of those two unfortunate things happen, but still having 19 games to be played, its unlikely they can keep up.

Don't want Willian injured, wonder what happens than, we're heavily dependend on him, imo.

Every Team has their standout players, imo.

In the first half Vardy should have scored, Leicester have been playing well.

No difference whatsoever, despite the money City have serious problems to score.

Very good news, indeed.

Man City's Premier League away results this season...

First 3:

W 3-0 West Brom

W 2-0 Everton

W 1-0 Crystal Palace

Subsequent/Last 6:

L 1-4 Tottenham

D 0-0 Man United

D 0-0 Aston Villa

L 0-2 Stoke

L 1-2 Arsenal

D 0-0 Leicester

No wins in last 6 with only 2 goals scored. That's quite appalling for the kind of squad they have. City might be only 3 points off the top but how Pellegrini isn't under more pressure is beyond me. He has the best squad in the league and yet City are involved in a slugfest with the others.

@Jason,

already looking forward to Pellers at Chelsea?

Bright future ahead of us?!

They are underperforming, i support your opinion.

I think that Pellegrini's image (Gentleman) cuts him a lot of slack from the media, but some fans aren't happy, thats for sure.

Vardy has some unreal pace on him, a few times he turned Ottamendi and was gone. Great game even though it was 0-0, lots of pressing but the most noticeable thing was ball retention in tight areas from both teams. Not many balls wasted and once again some good deliveries from out wide by natural wingers and full backs.

Problem with Leicester is the same with Araenal. They are heavily dependent on a couple of great players and if they either lose form or get injured, the whole team falls apart. Just like a tower of cards...

Now, its possible neither of those two unfortunate things happen, but still having 19 games to be played, its unlikely they can keep up.

Yes, but obviously Arsenal have spent many more millions. I honestly still think that City will end up winning it despite their awful away form.

No one thinks Spurs can do it this year? Only 4 points off the top and I bet they strengthen in January.

God, if either Spurs or Arsenal win this year... :mouthclosed:

It's hard not to like Spurs this year, usually I have no trouble hating them.. But I actually rate Pochettino and a lot of the players now featuring for Spurs. Still hate the club with a passion but there's no denying they're exciting to watch.

Don't want them to win the title, but it'd be interesting to see them develop by qualifying for the CL.

Islington Council set date for Arsenal's Premier League title parade before deleting 'error'

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/islington-council-set-date-for-arsenals-premier-league-title-parade-before-deleting-error-a3146206.html

What dumb twats,can't wait till they bottle it!

It's hard not to like Spurs this year, usually I have no trouble hating them.. But I actually rate Pochettino and a lot of the players now featuring for Spurs. Still hate the club with a passion but there's no denying they're exciting to watch.

Don't want them to win the title, but it'd be interesting to see them develop by qualifying for the CL.

Would prefer Spurs to win than Arsenal tbh. Dont know if that's wrong of me or not :lol:

One year ago first club in league had 47 points(us btw), now first club has 39 points. BPL is going lower and lower :/

So Ligue 1 is the best because PSG have 51 points? There are many tough team in the PL, even the weekest teams have awesome players.

I didnt mean about Europe but about strict PL. In last year we lost 3 times and now LFC(they will lose something) and Tottenham(they will too) lost 2 games. Moreover, there is no team which looks same as we last year. UTD are shit, we are shit, ManCIty... they have big names but they often lose, Tottenham&Liverpool isnt as good as their fans are saying.Ah and Arsenal... they are like always...

But if you mean about Europe, so yes England going lower and lower. We can lose our 4 position in CL so its not good :\