• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Leicester for the title! Such a fun team to watch. Vardy is gonna get a huge transfer.

He´s 28 years old, i think we won´t do better than this season, who knows? if he avoids injuries he will maybe score 20-30 goals this season, it will be his first and last big pay check if he gets a big transfer, what a story it would be if Leicester won the league lol trolling everyone in England and the world.

I want LVG to get fired. Damn it is hard to watch any of manu game. It is so damn boring. It is like watching international games after group stage

It's better for us if he stays and United keeps playing like this, but they need to drop more points with these bad performances, DDG is saving them.

Arsenal and City are guaranteed top 4, then you have two spots left for United, Spurs, Liverpool, Leicester maybe and hopefully Chelsea.

He´s 28 years old, i think we won´t do better than this season, if he avoids injuries, maybe it will be his first and last big pay check if he gets a transfer, what a story it would be if Leicester won the league lol trolling everyone in England and the world.

I'd love Leicester to win the league.

I'd love Leicester to win the league.

Why not ?, we can forget about winning it, only a miracle would allow us to do it, we need to focus on getting to the Champions League places, it´s a must and as long as Arsenal, United, even Liverpool don´t win it, i´m fine with Leicester doing it :D oh and fark City. Cheers

Why not ?, we can forget about winning it, only a miracle would allow us to do it, we need to focus on getting to the Champions League places, it´s a must and as long as Arsenal and United don´t win it, i´m fine with Leicester doing it :D oh and fark City. Cheers

Soo

Leicester

City

Arsenal

Chelsea

Everyone cool with that?

Soo

Leicester

City

Arsenal

Chelsea

Everyone cool with that?

Wouldn´t mind that being the final table at all, switch Chelsea with Arsenal and we have a deal hehe, minding everything that has happened this season so far, i will take a top 4 finish, but let´s try and be realistic here, Leicester´s moment might come to an end as soon as January, but we´ll see.

Soo

Leicester

City

Arsenal

Chelsea

Everyone cool with that?

Would take a bit of a miracle for us to be there but I'd take that.Be interesting for someone different to win it for a change if not us..See how things go but even if they do slide they can be proud of the fact they're were right up there and cant see them sliding down far if they do

Indeed but on a serious note, it's fucking ridiculous how often they pick up injuries year in year out. At least 10-15 per season without fail.

this is the 3rd or 4th season ,, that can't be coincidence .

I used to look at the Physio table but don't know as we rarely have injuries

Arsenal never fail on delivering. Talk about consistency. I would say 'Never change', but it's not like they could even if they tried.

Come on, Arses, keep it up!

edit: if we had our shit together, we could clearly take advantage of all those ups and downs all teams up there have. With 42 points played, the top teams have all lost 13 points, which means a bit over one third of the season have already been played and the best teams didn't win even 70% of the points - which is nothing like the other big leagues.

Then it poses a question: is the competitiveness of the league a consequence of this, or the big teams aren't that competitive anymore and are allowing the smaller to achieve more than they would? I like a competitive league, but I prefer quality over competitiveness. I don't know what's going on in England right now. I can't point what is the cause and what is the consequence in this scenario.

of course better to laff at Arsenal than look at OUR House

I understand what you´re getting at, but it´s just banter, this is a banter thread, there is nothing wrong with what she said, all fans do it, specially Arsenal fans who like to mock us at will, many fans do it, even if their teams are having a terrible season, it´s all part of the game and that´s what makes it interesting, being a laugh or a smile during troubled times. I for one really enjoyed seeing the gooners drop points today, and United yesterday, for me it makes the weekend a good one, regardless of our result today and our season so far, and it´s a shame Liverpool and City didn´t drop points too. Cheers

FT scores:

Liverpool - Swansea 1-0

Norwich - Arsenal 1-1

Top 6:

Man City 29
Leicester 29
Man Utd 28
Arsenal 27
Spurs 25
Liverpool 23

Chelsea 15

But we've moved up a place :D and if we win some and other teams lose some we can move up more!Only 5 away from the top half of the table lol