The English Football Thread

Steve

City B)

What a club. From the 'Welcome to Manchester' sign for Tevez, to the vast amount of madcap striker's they've got (Tevez, Super Mario, Adebayor probably between them are the craziest striking trio to have ever played the game), to cheeky bids for Messi and Berbatov, and now this.

• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

It says EVEN better service meaning that he provides good service to his teammates.

I noticed that too after posting the picture and yeah, I suppose it's possible that it was meant to be a compliment. It's just that I saw it posted elsewhere and people were raising a fuss like the text had only recently been put up there, but with that 'even better' it would make more sense that it has been there already when Johnson still played for City.

Assuming they still have it there, I have to wonder how highly they rate their services anymore when Johnson was sold because he was too shit for them. :lol:

Dunno if it has been posted before, too lazy to look back lol

Pure comedy, ladies and gentlemen! :D

Gerrard targets Liverpool - Premier League title

Maybe you were also too lazy to even watch the clip. Can you explain what's comedy about it?

All he said was, if they can find consistency they'll finish higher up the table. Not once in that video did he mention anything about a title chance.

Liverpool played well, but I think that's the worse I've seen Manchester City play over the last few years fucking dreadful they were.

3 teams have 100% records, can you name them? :D

swansea have been much better than the 2 of us though