• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

City are just a well oiled machine. Vulnerable at the back but it doesn't matter when your attack is so good.

9/9 points and already a +8 goal difference. Hell of a task to finish above them this season. Have to hope Agüero gets injured or something,

Man City look good after 3 games, but so did we at the same stage last season. Real test comes when the other 2-3 competitions start. Even we had problems last season despite being the dominant side for most of the campaign. City will encounter theirs too along the way and let's see how they react then.

Can sound exaggerated, but I think that we have lost (Given away, better) the league in this first 2 matches.

With that attack, City will win the 80% of the games, and if finally sign De Bruyne, that % will be highest.

For win the league, we should make at least 92/93 points.

I get angry every time when I remember that we lost 5 points because "We had a good team and don't need to sign" :rant: .

He has more assists than any other player in the PL since he came to the PL. Has only made the best XI once. He's amazing and i think this will be his breakout. Sorry.

3 games mean nothing. Look at Fabregas last season, did so well upto a point then shit.

3 games mean nothing. Look at Fabregas last season, did so well upto a point then shit.

It's not jus 3 games. He is the most consistent performer in the pl and i think he'll get recognized for it this year. I THINK.

In these 3 city games, I was never impressed with Kompany. His 2 headers really masks his decline as the best cb in the epl....

The fact that city has conceded 0 goals with sagna, kompany, mangala and kolorav is crazy.