The English Football Thread

Steve

When we was all doing the Bony or Remy debate I was firmly on the Bony side. I thought he was much better and the hole in heart business worried me but I'm so glad to say I was wrong.

Last year he did as much as we could ask from him tho I dont think RM is a good spot for him. I would be interested to see him have a few games run as 1st striker but would still have a healthy Beast on form than anyone.

Bony is a similar Remy at 3 times the price and more of the hype. I know who I would rather have,

• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Chelsea set to sign £6.7m Kenedy after securing work permit for Brazilian youngster who impressed on US tour
Chelsea have succeeded in obtaining a work permit for Brazil star Kenedy
Blues can now take up the £6.7million option to sign him from Fluminense
Kenedy impressed Jose Mourinho during a pre-season tour of the US
Chelsea will finally be able to complete the long-awaited signing of Brazilian youngster Kenedy after securing a work permit for the Fluminense wideman.
Kenedy, 19, impressed manager Jose Mourinho on Chelsea's pre-season tour of the United States last month after the Blues found an agreement on a £6.7million deal with his Brazilian club.
The Brazil Under 20 international started against Barcelona and showed his quality from the right wing before being replaced by compatriot Willian at half-time in Washington DC.
FA chairman Greg Dyke has insisted on a new points system to stop clubs obtaining work permits by abusing the previously lax criteria, which had cast doubt on over whether a move would go through.
But Chelsea's Portuguese coach made it clear that he wanted the new signing in his squad and that he expected the move to go through in time before the end of the transfer window.
Barcelona and Manchester United also showed interest in the left-footed right winger who has already settled in well with the Blues Brazilian contingent that includes Oscar, Ramires, Willian and Brazil-born Spain striker Diego Costa.
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

at last a piece of GOOD NEWS .. now dont send him out on loan :readthemessage:

Watching Leeds v. Doncaster in the League Cup. 1-1 in ET. I'm hoping Leeds pull it out. I want another chance at a 5-1 win like in 2012.

Literally only tuning in because 1. Penalties are exciting and 2. Ross Turnbull :lol:

United have looked totally blunt in attack for a game and a half now.

Memphis has done fuck all either. He looks pretty lazy to be honest.

Of course, now that I've said that they'll probably score 3 or 4.

After all the hype and 200 articles in the Daily Mail, Memphis has been a bit shit hasn't he? As expected coming from the Dutch league at such a young age he's gonna have to learn how to cope with actual defenders.