• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

As you can see, Van Gaal has fully established his playing philosophy into this United team. Playing beautiful football and winning matches.

And it only took him what? 6 months. He's not winning big matches by parking the bus either.

And Lionsden was just praising City's approach lol

There was nothing wrong with their approach. It was the shocking defending and individual defensive mistakes that cost them this game. Clichy was directly responsible for the first two goals they conceded for example and Magala was beyond shocking. When your defenders are defending like amateurs. that's not the fault of tactics. They could have parked the bus and still lose badly with the way they their defenders defended.

The only thing laughable here is how some still feel it's acceptable the way we play like a vastly inferior side scared to hold on to dare lives in virtually every big game. We are not inferior to utd and shouldn't play like we are.

And it only took him what? 6 months. He's not winning big matches by parking the bus either.

Mourinho in the organised attacks department offers nothing and that's how it's been all of his career. That's why he's thrived more with the less technical, talented teams he's had and had the most success with the physical and robust teams because those teams are very comfortable playing direct, rudimentary football.

The only way I see Mourinho's 2nd coming being a long, fruitful relationship is if he gets an attacking coach, who knows what he's doing and who he'll let work his stuff. I think the PSG tie as a whole showed all the weaknesses of Mourinho as a manager for all to see.

Mourinho in the organised attacks department offers nothing and that's how it's been all of his career. That's why he's thrived more with the less technical, talented teams he's had and had the most success with the physical and robust teams because those teams are very comfortable playing direct, rudimentary football.

The only way I see Mourinho's 2nd coming being a long, fruitful relationship is if he gets an attacking coach, who knows what he's doing and who he'll let work his stuff. I think the PSG tie as a whole showed all the weaknesses of Mourinho as a manager for all to see.

Zola'd be nice. However, Mou has still got us the title. Can't moan about everything, lol.

It's like when they won against Real Madrid in te pre season... It was incradible. And now is the same.

200M£ of net spending to be out of every competition in the first 2 months and without playing Champions League because United played at least 10 less games than us (maybe even more).

It's incredible. Like the way Manchester City played in the first 10 minutes... and you were saying how amazing they were. The thing you like the most (you 2) is moaning about everything no matter how it ends. I hope it doesn'0t hurt you that much when we win the league.

It's like when they won against Real Madrid in te pre season... It was incradible. And now is the same.

200M£ of net spending to be out of every competition in the first 2 months and without playing Champions League because United played at least 10 less games than us (maybe even more).

It's incredible. Like the way Manchester City played in the first 10 minutes... and you were saying how amazing they were. The thing you like the most (you 2) is moaning about everything no matter how it ends. I hope it doesn'0t hurt you that much when we win the league.

You are portuguese so It makes sense why you are so butt hurt over mourinho criticism. Don't take it personal sunshine.

Well Arsenal and United will be much stronger next year. Think Mou wont get away with the football we are playing for a while now.

ANd Liverpool also when we looked at them last season... look at Liverpool today.

The strange thing about United it's how they couldn't fight for any of the 2 last Leagues with a net spending of almost 300M£.

You are portuguese so It makes sense why you are so butt hurt over mourinho criticism. Don't take it personal sunshine.

Not personal... it's just that you really moan at everything and at the end of the season the only one parking the bus will be you... the bus of our celebration. I hope it doesn't hurt you that much.

ABout your opinions... when you say that Man City has a great aproach to a game that they lost 4-2... we know how much you know about football... sunshine.

Not personal... it's just that you really moan at everything and at the end of the season the only one parking the bus will be you... the bus of our celebration. I hope it doesn't hurt you that much.

ABout your opinions... when you say that Man City has a great aproach to a game that they lost 4-2... we know how much you know about football... sunshine.

My God. I'm not having a go at you but that was an awful/atrocious comeback. You need to work on your put down game honestly.

There was nothing wrong with their approach. It was the shocking defending and individual defensive mistakes that cost them this game. Clichy was directly responsible for the first two goals they conceded for example and Magala was beyond shocking. When your defenders are defending like amateurs. that's not the fault of tactics. They could have parked the bus and still lose badly with the way they their defenders defended.

We barely tested that defence in 180 minutes of football. Mangala started in the away game and we made him look world class! A positive and proactive approach would have completely ruined him.

I think people get a bit carried away with the form United are in right now. I dont think their football is "beautiful" or dominant enough just yet, if they look like that next season i dont think its a PL winner team.. what im saying is that they're playing well and Van Gaal did established his system, they are in the right direction, but still needs more imo, more big signings and better attacking game.

And yes (before someone jumps of his chair), we are playing poorly the last few months, and we do need to look a lot better next season, but we're still getting results because of the quality we have and some little spells of good football we create during the game (dont think United can trust those things when they play poorly, not enough top class players in their line up), and our preformences in the first half of our season were better than how United or Arsenal perform right now.

And a little reminder, United are playing this way for only 4 GAMES. March 9 they lost 1-2 to Arsenal in the fa cup and looked bad. Arsenal for me are more like the real deal for now, playing well for about two months, they are the ones who play the beautiful football and dominate matches for a long time now.