The English Football Thread

Steve

Not gunna lie.. I'm utterly sick of Arsenal!

They're just like a fly that buzzes around your ear and you can't get rid of it!

What annoys me even more, is that Arsenal fans this whole season have been bragging about how bad Giroud has been for them, yet he never fails to get on their score sheet! Jesus!

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

LOL!!!! Kane is not world class. England has an average squad. Average squad plus Kane equals average squad.

But we have Rooney who is amazing and above average and can do no wrong and will lead us to something...They do this every time it seems.Take a new player from the league whose doing well,over hype them then when they dont score a goal or whatever its their fault for England's poor performance

Ooooo Leicester pull one back..be nice if Newcastle can as well.Doubt it though,they dont seem to be going away this season

They're just like a fly that buzzes around your ear and you can't get rid of it!

I hate those cunts so much.

Even with us having two games in hand it's annoying as hell seeing them so close to us on the table.

What annoys me even more, is that Arsenal fans this whole season have been bragging about how bad Giroud has been for them, yet he never fails to get on their score sheet! Jesus!

Long as we dont loose to them...been a while since we have and do so especially near the end of the season urgh.Can the slide start now?Can we throw B'Ham in for one random game that used to start it

Yes!!Thats so annoying and twice today so far as well

Oh Palace 2-1

Giroud has really turned into a great striker.

Not even just the scoring, but the all around game. He is a player.

I never understood why arsenal fans didnt like him. His linkup play is the best of any striker in the EPL. His movement is fantastic and he's a great header of the ball.

Since he came back from injury, arsenal have climbed up in form, its not just a coincidence imo

I never understood why arsenal fans didnt like him. His linkup play is the best of any striker in the EPL. His movement is fantastic and he's a great header of the ball.

Since he came back from injury, arsenal have climbed up in form, its not just a coincidence imo

He misses tons of 100% chances, especially in the big important games. Giroud is a player that when i see him gets to a great chance against Chelsea, i never worried too much he'll also finish it. I think he's good, he really got one of the best linkup skills in Europe, but not good enough to be their 1st if they want to win big things. They lack a real killer.

They get on him because he's fucking useless against the big sides. He beats up the small or poor teams and then looks like someone who's never played football and misses tap-ins against top teams.

He'd be an absolutely brilliant 2nd option for any top team. He's not world class or anything.

He misses tons of 100% chances, especially in the big important games. Giroud is a player that when i see him gets to a great chance against Chelsea, i never worried too much he'll also finish it. I think he's good, he really got one of the best linkup skills in Europe, but not good enough to be their 1st if they want to win big things. They lack a real killer.

This is why I think he is best in a two striker system where is is able to be a part of the link-up play, and then can play off another striker.

They get on him because he's fucking useless against the big sides. He beats up the small or poor teams and then looks like someone who's never played football and misses tap-ins against top teams.

He'd be an absolutely brilliant 2nd option for any top team. He's not world class or anything.

Its hard for a club like Arsenal to find an aguero.

Not many strikers have all giroud attributes and has finishing to top it off.

Maybe if they are crying out for just a killer, they should get lukaku.

But we have Rooney who is amazing and above average and can do no wrong and will lead us to something...They do this every time it seems.Take a new player from the league whose doing well,over hype them then when they dont score a goal or whatever its their fault for England's poor performance

Ooooo Leicester pull one back..be nice if Newcastle can as well.Doubt it though,they dont seem to be going away this season

Im not saying Rooney is better, but England's problems are more than just a one striker can solve.

Im not saying Rooney is better, but England's problems are more than just a one striker can solve.

Nor am I lol.Just he seems to get the most over hype and without him we'll struggle..we struggle with him either way

Probably wont be solved either.We're shite.Can get past the group stages.Most of the time anyway but soon as comes to the big games thats it.