• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

We have 11 games to play, 2 games in hand over City, and we are leading by 5 pts. We can afford to lose three times and draw once in worst case scenario for it to go to goal difference. I can't help but be really confident right now.

I checked the Arse forum and saying they are back in the title race if we lose tomorrow. Lose tomorrow and we give these dumb teams hope.

My mate's texting me the same (Araenal fan) that their gonna overtake City, and that "Anything can happen",, along with the fact that Arsenal are gonna progress and be the only English team left in UCL...

Give me a fucking break!

Exactly the reason i wanted them to miss out on the top 4..such a deluded bunch.

My mate's texting me the same (Araenal fan) that their gonna overtake City, and that "Anything can happen",, along with the fact that Arsenal are gonna progress and be the only English team left in UCL...

Give me a fucking break!

Exactly the reason i wanted them to miss out on the top 4..such a deluded bunch.

didnt he say they were going to retain the F A cup as well?

HAHAHA, suddenly it feels much, much better after Wednesday night. Thank you Burnley :clap:

:blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Now watch the titles and comments from pundits such as Carragher when Chelsea wrap this up. "Chelsea are the winners, but in truth in was one of the worst seasons in the last decade. They should take City for than.". Anything to discredit Chelsea.

but at the other side Neville will talking like a true blue once again.

I checked the Arse forum and saying they are back in the title race if we lose tomorrow. Lose tomorrow and we give these dumb teams hope.

Lol, they should have worried about City and MU first, before even have to think about us

CHELSEA FC - THE CURRENT ORIGINAL TEAM NAME

IF YOU WERE TOLD TO CHOOSE ONE OF THOSE NEW NAMES TO RE-BRAND CHELSEA FC WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE.

THE NEW TEAM NAME OR KNOWN AS OR NEW NICKNAME

CHELSEA CITY FC

CHELSEA UNITED FC

FC CHELSEA - FOOTBALL CLUB CHELSEA

AFC CHELSEA - ASSOCIATION FOOTBALL CLUB CHELSEA

SC CHELSEA - SOCCER CLUB CHELSEA

CHELSEA AFC - ASSOCIATION FOOTBALL CLUB

CHELSEA SC - SOCCER CLUB

CHELSEA ROVERS FC

CHELSEA WANDERERS FC

CHELSEA ALBION FC

CHELSEA HAM UNITED FC

CHELSEA PALACE FC

CHELSEA PARK RANGERS FC

CHELSEA HOTSPUR FC

CHELSEA TOWN FC

CHELSEA ATHLETIC FC

CHELSEA / SUNDAY / MONDAY / TUESDAY / WEDNESDAY / THURSDAY / FRIDAY / SATURDAY - FC

CHELSEA COUNTY FC

CHEL$KI FC - I PUT THE DOLLAR S SYMBOL BECAUSE IT AUTOMATICALLY CHANGES TO CHELSEA

CHAVSKI FC

CHELSEAY FC

CHELSKEA FC

CHELSEY FC

COOLSEA FC or COLSEA FC

CHOOLSEA FC or CHOLSEA FC

CHELSEA "INSERT WHATEVER TITLE NAME YOU WANT" FC

Except Arse are on form, and City are all over the place, giving up. And United have no Di Maria and a defense.

"Lol, City should have worried about Arsenal and MU first, before even have to think about us" is what you should be saying.

Can't believe the Goonetts made it this far in the league. Not a pretty sight.

Well, I hope Arsenal could go through in CL, so that they will have more and more 'busy' schedules. Their fans will be talking about they are went far more than us, but see how they would struggle to maintain their form having to play every 3 days since now.

CHELSEA FC - THE CURRENT ORIGINAL TEAM NAME

IF YOU WERE TOLD TO CHOOSE ONE OF THOSE NEW NAMES TO RE-BRAND CHELSEA FC WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE.

THE NEW TEAM NAME OR KNOWN AS OR NEW NICKNAME

CHELSEA CITY FC

CHELSEA UNITED FC

FC CHELSEA - FOOTBALL CLUB CHELSEA

AFC CHELSEA - ASSOCIATION FOOTBALL CLUB CHELSEA

SC CHELSEA - SOCCER CLUB CHELSEA

CHELSEA AFC - ASSOCIATION FOOTBALL CLUB

CHELSEA SC - SOCCER CLUB

CHELSEA ROVERS FC

CHELSEA WANDERERS FC

CHELSEA ALBION FC

CHELSEA HAM UNITED FC

CHELSEA PALACE FC

CHELSEA PARK RANGERS FC

CHELSEA HOTSPUR FC

CHELSEA TOWN FC

CHELSEA ATHLETIC FC

CHELSEA WEDNESDAY FC

CHELSEA COUNTY FC

CHEL$KI FC - I PUT THE DOLLAR S SYMBOL BECAUSE IT AUTOMATICALLY CHANGES TO CHELSEA

CHAVSKI FC

CHELSEAY FC

CHELSKEA FC

CHELSEY FC

COOLSEA FC or COLSEA FC

CHOOLSEA FC or CHOLSEA FC

Someone tag Stingray please.