• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Van gaal starting Wilson. Can anyone imagine jose ever starting a youngster in any league match, nevermind such a big game and that's with falcao on the bench. hell will freeze over before it happens

Spot fucking on.

We used to say "managers dont play youth because they might face the sack. The pressure of potentially getting fired for poor results meant senior players HAD to play all games regardless of injury situation." And that "once we got a manager for the long haul we'd finally see youth given the chance"

It iritates me that Kalas had the game of his life at Liverpool away but then gets shipped off on loan?! Where's the reward for taking that ONLY chance and owning it?

And your absolutely right, I see our rivals play youth players almost every other game, but God forbid we entrusted Ake or RLC to start in CM vs Leicester/Burnley, that would be blasphemy. We could never win a game with youth products starting or playing significant minutes. What happened vs Sporting with RLC was the last straw for me, basically a friendly match and only 10mins..wow. And the circus surrounding his senior debut was embarrising given the lack of time he played.

There are absolutely no excuses to justify why our youth players arent given more chances.

Spot fucking on.

We used to say "managers dont play youth because they might face the sack. The pressure of potentially getting fired for poor results meant senior players HAD to play all games regardless of injury situation." And that "once we got a manager for the long haul we'd finally see youth given the chance"

It iritates me that Kalas had the game of his life at Liverpool away but then gets shipped off on loan?! Where's the reward for taking that ONLY chance and owning it?

And your absolutely right, I see our rivals play youth players almost every other game, but God forbid we entrusted Ake or RLC to start in CM vs Leicester/Burnley, that would be blasphemy. We could never win a game with youth products starting or playing significant minutes. What happened vs Sporting with RLC was the last straw for me, basically a friendly match and only 10mins..wow. And the circus surrounding his senior debut was embarrising given the lack of time he played.

There are absolutely no excuses to justify why our youth players arent given more chances.

n if they're bad sub them.dont play a whole team but one or two.never know until they get a shot

and chelsea is? arsenal? :ph34r:

No I was talking about Man Utd emulating City's 13/14 season. At first, City were struggling at away games and were losing to relegation, newly promoted sides like Cardiff, isn't this exactly Utd this season? They lost to Leicester and lost many points away. Utd are basically emulating the last season of City. That was my point.

No I was talking about Man Utd emulating City's 13/14 season. At first, City were struggling at away games and were losing to relegation, newly promoted sides like Cardiff, isn't this exactly Utd this season? They lost to Leicester and lost many points away. Utd are basically emulating the last season of City. That was my point.

I don't see much in common. City started way better than United did. Their competition were Arsenal and Liverpool as we weren't there yet. This year their competition is defending champions City and us - both of which a level or two (to say the least) above them.

Man Utd this year are nothing like as good as City were ,, FORGET the stats and WATCH the games .

This dosen't really surprise me since Liverpool are a club who are living off their past history.

Anyway according to the Daily Star, Liverpool are apparently preparing to sign Fernando Torres.

This is despite the fact that he has been consistently inconsistent for how long now?.

The problem with Man u is yes they're playing crap but 6 wins in a row not all bad.injured players yet right up there.no pressure and no mid week.at this stage daft to completely miscount them as anything can happen as unlikely as it may be.They'll either get found out n start drop points or carry on.the gap ain't a lot and could easily catch us if we go dodgy

People still haven't learned from last season never to discount a team gaining huge momentum without any champions league distractions as a title challenger. Their current form, result wise nonetheless, is title contender form and they are gaining maximum points during the busiest time of the year. People were discounting Liverpool last season as a genuine contender right until january when they realised they had look like a mug if they continued to do so.

The Moyes debacle is clouding people's judgement. united are not a shit team. anyteam with Rooney, Di maria, RVP,Mata and Falcao has a chance of winning the league. that's abundance of goals right there and goals win games.