• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Of course, why would he turn it down though? If anyone wins them the title it'd be Aguero, not Frank and his 4 goals.

His 4 goals (and counting) have got them a lot of points though. Took 2 off us and earned them 1 with the draw (net 3), scored against Southampton when they were just getting back into the game, scored against Hull to kill them off and won the game for them today. That's probably 6-10 points which is very significant.

Mourinho was here for just over 3 years and had his whole career ahead of him. When he left he joined an Italian club. Compare that to Lampard who was here for 13 years, became Chelsea's highest ever goalscorer and in many people's opinion our best ever player. Right at the end of his career decided to join our biggest title rivals for the money. You can't see the distinction?

No I can't see the distinction because Lampard joined an mls team.

He didn't join directly to City.

You're in denial. How will you explain it when Lampard decides to stay at City for the rest of the season?

When does the mls season starts and when does it finished?

I would think it be messed up if he stays for his full contract at city. Like if he signed 4 years with nycfc and never did any of those at the mls team. Then that would be shady.

Worst is that Lamps is trying harder for city than he did for us last season. Fucker.

He's trying to prove us wrong for letting him go. I won't judge him yet, but if he extends his contract after the mls starts in USA and mancity end up winning the league, then he's a huge traitor that doesn't deserve to be my best ever Chelsea player anymore. Even Ashley Cole moves above him in that scenario.

Lol theres no other explanation. You are an idiot.

Im not expecting Lampard to not score goals for City, I was expecting Lampard to not CHOOSE to play for a direct rival.

Lol you're silly.

His 4 goals (and counting) have got them a lot of points though. Took 2 off us and earned them 1 with the draw (net 3), scored against Southampton when they were just getting back into the game, scored against Hull to kill them off and won the game for them today. That's probably 6-10 points which is very significant.

That's a stretch. He WON them 3 today, and the two off of us. That's all.

When does the mls season starts and when does it finished?

I would think it be messed up if he stays for his full contract at city. Like if he signed 4 years with nycfc and never did any of those at the mls team. Then that would be shady.

NYC's preseason begins in late January and the MLS season starts in early March. Lampard will be there for neither because clearly denying us the league means more to him.

he pretended to join an mls team. because he is a liar and a fraud as well as a traitor. he joined a "team" who dont exist. surely you dont fall for his excuse. trying to save his rep

I rather wait till the new MLS season start and see what happens.

At the moment the new season has not started and is not required.

That's a stretch. He WON them 3 today, and the two off of us. That's all.

Hence 6-10. In our game he took 2 off us and earned them 1 which is a net of 3 for City (relative to us, their only competitors) and he won 3 today. That's a minimum of 6 but you could argue he won them more with his goals against Southampton and Hull because both teams were right in the game before he scored.