The English Football Thread

Steve

Weve conceded eight goals and the majority of those could have been avoided but what people probably dont get is the pressure of playing for such a big club.

who? :carlo:

The weight of the jersey here is heavy for most players.

:carlo: :carlo:

Once you adapt to playing for Liverpool you become clearer in your thinking.

:carlo: :carlo: :carlo:

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Funny how Brendan complained last year that Liverpool could never match Chelsea's transfer dealings.

He did splurge in the summer... Having only faced City among the big clubs they sit with 6 points.... really want to see them to flop this year. Hope Everton crush them this weekend with Atsu bagging a goal.

I fancy Boro to knock Liverpool out tonight.

Is this at Anfield? If not, I really can see Boro going through. Liverpool away from home are very vulnerable.

It's at Anfield. Of course Liverpool should go through but Boro are playing really well right now. I've heard Bamford may start and to be honest Boro have nothing to lose here, they have over 3,000 fans going there tonight and Karanka has said he is going there to win and get at Liverpool.

I'm putting my football bets on tonight and going for the big money :D

It's at Anfield. Of course Liverpool should go through but Boro are playing really well right now. I've heard Bamford may start and to be honest Boro have nothing to lose here, they have over 3,000 fans going there tonight and Karanka has said he is going there to win and get at Liverpool.

I'm putting my football bets on tonight and going for the big money :D

I hope so, man. Good luck :)

Good games today in the capitol cup round.

looking forward to the swansea game and the southampton one. Most importantly, looking forward to Liverpool losing out early in a domestic cup again.

Midtable garbage.