• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

So after all the shit talking from Pool fans about their glorious, beautiful football compared to our football over the whole season, they're going to end the year with the exact same trophy haul.

All those goals and brilliant play from their strikers when we had almost ZERO contribution from ours and they're going to finish between 1-3 points ahead of us.

Please, PLEASE let Madrid steal Suarez from them! Send them back to midtable!

This is my favorite vine in the entire world! :lol:

https://twitter.com/Vine_Football/status/463429810858229760

The official Spurs account just tweeted that vine! :lol:

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/463432948361224192

Oh, Liverpool! :lol: :lol:

EDIT: They've deleted it but here's a screen shot:

Untitled.png

There's nothing quite as satisfying as seeing Gerrard close to tears, Suarez breakdown on the pitch and the cameraman picking out crying Liverpool fans.

The level of satisfaction this brings nearly makes me want to join those Liverpool fans crying...out of pure happiness. I never thought something quite like this would happen, being in a position of domination, being able to all but clinch the title on home soil and throwing it away to one of your biggest rivals. Whilst your disgustingly obnoxious captain who is loved by the media and is so apparently deserving of a title is the one that throws it away.

Then giving yourself another chance, you start to close the goal difference and theres still that possibility that the team your racing to the top will crumble under the pressure...but no Tony Pullis comes in and he hacks your dreams goal, by goal, by goal.

This. This is why I love football. I never thought seeing so much angst and disappointment would bring me so much happiness and joy. I feel like it should make me a bad human, but if anything it makes me feel better knowing that it is that poor victimised football club.

We fucking hate Scouse. :D

Lol :) you one happy fella ;)

Wonder how many 'fans' will be calling for Rodgers to be sacked - oh wait, they won't because he plays 'exciting' football... Not to worry they cannot defend for shit...

But lets face it - he is tactically inept... Against US he needed a draw... Tonight his team 3-0 up and couldn't close out the game...

Between him and Jose - I know who I'd want as manager...

You know what mate, I'm just wondering - do Liverpool follow any tactical plan? To me it looks like Rodgers is only responsible for the team-sheet and some talk he does before games.

Other than that is irrelevant. The feeling is that the players go out there with one thing in mind - outscore the opponent and see what happens. No tactics, no opposition instructions, just all out attack.

If Jose is Big Sam with better players, than Liverpool is Hoffenheim with better players.

49 goals conceded! 49! Is there any other side in the modern day era that has won the title with so many goals against?