The English Football Thread

Steve

The FA do it often enough...

Still funny :D after Sunderland ooo they'll go to Anfield on a heroes welcome...maybe not!Take it Rodgers wont get Manager of the season..then again Carlo didnt when he done the double...Pullis definitely deserves it for the turn around the for Monday

• Replies 65.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Yeah agree with that,Didnt realise they got to to the Carling Cup final as well...either deserve it just hope it dont go to Rodgers out of symphty.Yeah they did well but end of the day came 2nd and escaping the drop aint easy at all

Any chance that Man Utd does what Liverpool did this year? Finished 7th with no European football, just like they did.

Of course there is a chance, but I highly doubt it. Liverpool has a way better attacking side with Sturridge, Sterling and Suarez. United are losing some good players and I doubt they will get any real world class signings. And Rodgers had more time with Liverpool than the next United manager will have.

Any chance that Man Utd does what Liverpool did this year? Finished 7th with no European football, just like they did.

No chance, better position maybe yes. Also I have a feeling Pool will not be as 'good' as this season ever again, CL schedules will fucked them up.

I believe we were going to win against Norwich by hook or crook - it was a tourists' performence,

The title was lost against Sunderland. A bad performence again, then Ba slices the ball then a Gerrard slip at the back, then a blind ref gives them the penalty decision.
It's true that coincidences happen every time. Even when we win by 8-0 it is the product of coincidences. Why score the first goal in the 6th minute and not in the 7th ? But this was auld nick's hand.

"Ralph Ellis wonders what worth there is in mocking the moment Steven Gerrard's slip changed the destination of the title, especially when the England captain needs the support of the nation with the World Cup just around the corner..."

Leave Stevie me alone :0)

https://betting.betf...120514-201.html

Have you ever, have you ever, ......HAVE YOU EVER SEEN GERRARD WIN THE LEAGUE !!!

We must have sung that about 20 times yesterday coming back :)

Gerrard says he can still win the PL before he retires ,,, WELL if he keeps going as long as me .. he might just manage it.

West Brom's stats are amazing, it's incredible they're still a PL team.

2013 they recorded 7 wins. 7 wins in 12 months.

2014 they recorded 4 wins. 4 wins in 4 months.

2013-14 season: 15 draws. In perspective, United and Southampton were 2nd to that with 11 draws.

Not to mention the scandals upon scandals. Managerial change, Anelka's racism, match fixing, Berahino

How on earth did they survive?! :lol: