• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I fucking hate Arsenal.

They don't look impressive at all really, they're just flat track bullies who beat up on bad sides this season. Can't wait until their tough runs start kicking in and they fall back.

Beating the bad sides are how you win the league.

We'd be top of the table if we handled the business against WBA and stoke.

Can't see any of us, City, or Arsenal dropping many points against these weaker sides for the rest of the season. It's all gonna come down to the big matches when the top sides play each other and how well those sides cope with multiple competitions.

That's why I think ourselves and City will eventually break away from Arse.

Must win tomorrow.

Enjoy the top for another month or so, Arsenal. The annual meltdown is coming...

Feb

Liverpool - Away

United - Home

Bayern - Home

Sunderland - Home

March

Stoke - Away

Swansea - Home

Bayern - Away

Spurs - Away

Chelsea - Away

City - Home

April

Everton - Away

From the way things are going doesnt look like Arsenal will fall back.We've been hoping for a while and yet still top and going on etc..booo

They have a couple of murderous runs still. I think they'll lose several of them.

Hope so but from their fixture list the only one they probably will loose is Liverpool.Obviously different on the day and things arent strightforward like that but on paper.Our run aint much better got a horrible lot coming up..though like said on the day can go anyway..hopefully our way!

there's some things you just don't do...and one of those things is mistake canadians for americans

however, if you'd like to laugh at canadians you're more than welcome to, we'll just say sorry

Way to embaress myself lol, how in the seven hells did i .... This is what you get when you laugh at people, it backfires hard. Toronto and America..... Well, i wont edit the post so people can laugh with me , i enjoy banter.

Lets laugh at Canadians now :getin:

PS: I hope nobody will get offended, it's just fun as i have nothing against Canadians nor Americans(i actually hate them for calling football soccer).

Hope so but from their fixture list the only one they probably will loose is Liverpool.Obviously different on the day and things arent strightforward like that but on paper.Our run aint much better got a horrible lot coming up..though like said on the day can go anyway..hopefully our way!

I actually think all of the "big" sides will beat Arsenal.

City will batter them, I think we'll beat them like Jose always does, United will beat them again like they did earlier, and I think Liverpool will beat them too.

Fuck it. I just have to wait till February before arsenal drop points.

Meanwhile yaya toure is a beast. By far the best CM in the league, not even close. Another long pass from him to the striker and aguero scores.

Way to embaress myself lol, how in the seven hells did i .... This is what you get when you laugh at people, it backfires hard. Toronto and America..... Well, i wont edit the post so people can laugh with me , i enjoy banter.

Lets laugh at Canadians now :getin:

PS: I hope nobody will get offended, it's just fun as i have nothing against Canadians nor Americans(i actually hate them for calling football soccer).

haha

yeah, nobody should be getting offended, it's just a bit of banter