The English Football Thread

Steve

Well, it does matter cause now everyone sees how average United are, especially without an inform RVP...

In regards to the gunners,

1. their captain: Vermaleen

2. Arteta just came back

3. Podolski

4. Ox

5. Santi

I guess Ox and Podolski are iffy...

Everton is like the only side not to advance in the CC this season... Also, your talking about Moyes Everton, not Martinez Everton...

i think i covered all the injured guys. pod and ox should even make the list of first teamers. arsenal are as good (or bad) with verma in their defence as without him.

arteta is one that bothers me as he is class but that would mean wilshere/ramsey out.

santi - as i said before, i dont think santi would be a starter with ozil in the team. look at the front 3 and look at their defensive frivolities. santi-ozil-walcott/gnabry would be eaten alive by most of the counter-attacking teams. so even he is an iffy.

how did CC be any criteria for judging a team?? i mean seriously? everton have 9 points off 5 games with a home match against newcastle in hand, and the way newcastle have played so far, i can say they will have 12 in 6 which would make them go 3rd in the table. even a draw would take them to 6th/7th which is everton's normal position in the league. so how is everton poor/bad is beyond me.

also everton are the only team in PL so far which has not been beaten.

• Replies 65.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

General internet consensus: Arsenal will win the PL..

Tbf, they've played very well and have been the most consistent and convincing in the league. I hate to say it, but they deserve to be top right now.

Oh, and poor united, I don't think they have what it takes to stay up :D

General internet consensus: Arsenal will win the PL..

Tbf, they've played very well and have been the most consistent and convincing in the league. I hate to say it, but they deserve to be top right now.

Oh, and poor united, I don't think they have what it takes to stay up :D

Offensively they have looked really2 good.

Giroud link up play is just fantastic, ramsey is on fire and ozil gives them that extra quality in the final third.

Offensively they have looked really2 good.

Giroud link up play is just fantastic, ramsey is on fire and ozil gives them that extra quality in the final third.

Yeah they look like they can tear up any defense, but there are question marks about their defense still. Luckily, we don't play them in the league for a few months from now.

my hate for Arsenal is actually evolving. I didn't think it could but i was in the pub yesterday for all the footy and honestly you'd think they were dead certs to win the league. Singing and hugging each other after the game "We are top of the league" chants and all that bollocks. It struck a nerve, i even turned to em and shouted "Enjoy it whilst you can, it wont last long" and then told em that "some cunt was really nice to you with the fixtures weren't they". Have you ever seen an easier bunch of fixtures to start off a season? And they forget they lost at home to Villa on the opening day ffs. Those lot make my blood boil like no other team. I think they have another couple of easy games next too.

As one Kevin Keegan once said... "I'll LOVE IT if we beat them, LOVE IT!!" And i want to be in that pub with all those same fucking idiots when it happens. Please god let it happen. I also wanna be in there when Utd, City, Yids, Liverpool and hopefully some other teams beat them too. I hate them, i absolutely detest them.

Anyway on a different note.... Good morning Manchester, how we feeling today?

My mate who follows United put on Facebook yesterday morning "Off to OT another easy three for United"

I absolutely abused him like mad after they got beat, funny thing is he picks what he thinks will be the easy games to go too.