The English Football Thread

Steve

The shittest Man Utd team i've ever seen, and i seriously mean that from the bottom of my heart, yet they just somehow win, win, win, win, win. Once again they've been shit and they win. That Sunderland team have nothing. This time last year i said "Next season Sunderland will go down". They might have a bit too much this season to go but they will go soon because they are an awful, blunt, toothless team that has absolutely nothing but about 20 Championship players. There's not a quality player there. Johnson, Sessegnon, Fletcher and Mignolet are close but i believe they are the worst team in the league. They'll get found out soon, i swear on it.

Sunderland will be going like wild against us. Regarding man u. No flair, no defense. Wht can u say about a team that gets outplayed by Reading at home.

• Replies 65.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

There's only 1 thing i can say about Man Utd. They win. They play horrible football and they get extremely lucky time after time but they win. It's depressing. Today, 1-0, own goal, they won. Nothing else to say.

I hope this doesn't lead to the standards of football dropping. Just baffling how a team like City is losing the title to them. (we have a better team than them we've outplayed them in all of the fixtures this season)

BTW these stats are just awful for Chelsea

stats2x.png

statsawr.png

Hardly surprising when our corners have hardly beat the 1st man. Sometimes you gotta wonder what the players are doing during training. It's clear that our corner takings and even the crossing needs to be improved but yet they don't seem to be working on it in training when we keep on producing rubbish corners and crosses!

Compare the amount of consistent quality crosses(especially!) delivered during the 09/10 season and now, you will see a massive stark contrast. It's quite ridiculous really!

I'm not surprised O'Neil dismissal. My mate (player for Sunderland youth's) told me a days ago, that Martin will be fired if they lose to Man Utd. And, what interesting, he say that there's rumours at training ground, that Sunderland is going to invite for job... David Moyes!

Sunderland sacking O'Neil is not really a shock but it's their useless players just not doing anything. I don't really think it's O'Neil's fault because he's a good manager but there is defo something wrong there. He'll be good at Everton next season.

That goal Bale scored, wow. It seems hes really improved technically, I said on twitter that a year ago I wouldn't have said hes that good technically but hes doing all sorts of things very impressively. I wonder if that's down to Villas-Boas' coaching or just Bale wanting to improve in that aspect.

How many people in the PL could score a goal similar to that? 5? Suarez, Bale, RVP, Hazard, Rooney and even possibly Mata or Silva? In fact in Europe there are only a few other players I believe who could score a similar goal including Messi, Ronaldo, Inieista and Zlatan possibly. Incredible really.

Sunderland sacking O'Neil is not really a shock but it's their useless players just not doing anything. I don't really think it's O'Neil's fault because he's a good manager but there is defo something wrong there. He'll be good at Everton next season.

He best fucking not be.

Hardly surprising when our corners have hardly beat the 1st man. Sometimes you gotta wonder what the players are doing during training. It's clear that our corner takings and even the crossing needs to be improved but yet they don't seem to be working on it in training when we keep on producing rubbish corners and crosses!

Compare the amount of consistent quality crosses(especially!) delivered during the 09/10 season and now, you will see a massive stark contrast. It's quite ridiculous really!

Yeah, Anelka/Malouda were zipping them in back then.

Yesterday Moses was awful. just awful. Should go and practice his crossing. And also, he needs to use his left foot instead of trying to turn every time when stuck on the left foot

Yeah, Anelka/Malouda were zipping them in back then.

Yesterday Moses was awful. just awful. Should go and practice his crossing. And also, he needs to use his left foot instead of trying to turn every time when stuck on the left foot

I remember Martinez saying that Moses left the club a season too early in terms of development..

Hopefully our new manager can help improve Moses' overall game from next season onwards.