Asamoah Gyan

Tomo

Not a rumour just a personal opinion.

From what ive read Sunderland may need to sell a bit this summer and If we end up losing Drogba and Anelka in the summer we are likely to be in the marker for another centre forward, this guy has proven he can hack in the premier league and in reasonably cheap in comparison to other options around, he has scored against us, Tottenham and Newcastle (local derby for Sunderland) so he has proved he can do it in the big games as-well he will more likely cost half of what Andy Carroll did and is a much better all round player imo.

Its all good splashing out big money on the flash names but its signing's like this that can prove to the most clever deals, he may not be the 1st and most obvious choice amounst Chelsea fans but at the right price i reckon he could be a great buy for us and i certainly wont be upset if we end up signing him.

thoughts?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sturridge > Gyan

But if Drog and Nico go were need to boost our strike force even with Studge back, and Nando, Gyan Sturridge aint a bad 3 to have by any means, 2 class wingers (Neymar and Sanchez hopefully) to go with them were laughing, aswell as Sala and Borini as squad players thumbsup.gif.

I hope Drogba stays but if he dont we could do a lot worse than Gyan imo.

if Drogba will stay den we wont go for anoder striker i think...............but if Drogba will go den Gyan is a very good option......................as he can play as 2nd striker to torres also..............

But if Drog and Nico go were need to boost our strike force even with Studge back, and Nando, Gyan Sturridge aint a bad 3 to have by any means, 2 class wingers (Neymar and Sanchez hopefully) to go with them were laughing, aswell as Sala and Borini as squad players thumbsup.gif.

I hope Drogba stays but if he dont we could do a lot worse than Gyan imo.

I don't expect us to splash cash in this summer.

Malouda/ Neymar --------------- Torres/Drogba/Borini------------------Sturridge/Kalou would be reasonable thing to expect.

If we are going to bring a striker, then Lukaku will be our man. Gyan is good and cheap and would probably be a good benchwarmer but I simply can't see us bringing him. Oh and on top of all that, Sturridge is better and he's English.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You