0:1 against United, bad but not the worst thing

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Kalou, Drogba and the other Africans can use this as motivation. What's going on in the Ivory Coast is awful and it truly puts football into perspective. It is not a matter of life or death, but what plagues Kalou's conscience clearly is.

That's awful, i hope it doesn't turn out to be the worst in Ivory Coast because of this war, Drogba should be the same as Kalou to, family there or not. Like Alex said i hope they can use this as a motivation and representation of Ivory Coast and put on a great match, for everyones benefit really, not just for a match.

posts like this can never be used too often I was about to open a thread describing football teams in a worse position than ours but this post suits the purpose much better

In the troubled world we live national and international disasters abound .They provide a real perspective. Sport is a wonderful diversion but that is all it is