Making of the Lampard legend: great article

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Article. Only 5 other players have more appearances than him, Incredible. £11m for a Chelsea Legend.

Frank Snr explains: 'I knew he would only be eligible to play for England Schoolboys if he went to state school. But I wanted his mind to be open. A lot of kids have talent but it is understanding the game which can set the best apart. You have to learn the game, not just play it.'

Wise Words.

I have always believed in Frank Lampard, every season he has worn the blue shirt! And I will carry on believing in him until the day he retires.

111 Chelsea goals from midfield. There is no midfielder in the Premier League who has scored that many goals!

I have always believed in Frank Lampard, every season he has worn the blue shirt! And I will carry on believing in him until the day he retires.

111 Chelsea goals from midfield. There is no midfielder in the Premier League who has scored that many goals!

And that's just in the Premier League. 166 in total. Legend.

When I first started supporting Chelsea Lampard was just WOW! There is a lot of great words to describe this midfield legend. He is a legend not only for Chelsea but also for the world! I will always support Lampard all the way and I hope him a great career now and after his retirement. He will be remembered and he is sure a HUGE LEGEND!

Go Frankie Lampard!

He is respected world wide and regarded as one of the finest players of his generation.His contribution for Chelsea is simply that big that really no money can repay him.He was a major influence in every of our major achievement,his performances made many fans start supporting Chelsea and he is on of those players that cross your mind when you say Chelsea.Legend of the club and i doubt we will have such a player in years to come in the club.

Long live Frank Lampard

Man, that penalty vs Liverpool always gets me going. That's what Lampard is always about right there, getting the job done, regardless of the circumstances, it's what makes him the man he is today. Great Article.